Do i have a chance? ✔︎

༄ Author Pov

" how are you?"

Tzuyu look at beside her. which is her ex, mina. they decide to meet today since tzuyu is not that busy and after text for don't know how long, mina ask her out. tzuyu agree and they went out. tzuyu didn't remember when is the last time they meet. but today, it reminds her on their first date. mina look at her and show her gummy smile. she hummed.

" didn't i already told you earlier? hehe"

" u-uh yeah sorry. i forgot hahaha"

" silly. you never changed tzuyu."

tzuyu just smile and shrugged. they both then sit at the cafe. while enjoy their coffee, tzuyu ex start asking question.

" are you in relationship now?"

tzuyu didn't thought that she will ask that question. tzuyu answer calmly.

" hm, im still single."

tzuyu grin. mina seems not trusting her.

" really?"

" yeah. you don't trust me?"

" for how long?"

" hm i don't remember. why did you ask? "

tzuyu ask her back.

" nothing. hm. im still single. just like you hehe"

" really?"

" now, you also didn't trust me. hmph"

" okay okay. i trust you."

mina smile. after silence for a minute, mina talk again. tzuyu just staring at her.

" actually, i've been single after break up with you."

mina said while blushing. tzuyu didn't know what to react. she just... suprised. she thought that mina will be with someone new but hear it from mina herself, tzuyu is speechless. tzuyu look at mina.

" i know you might be thought that im with someone new after we break up, but no tzuyu. and.."

tzuyu still staring at mina waiting for mina to continue talk.

" i still never forget you. the feeling is still the same."

mina look at her and she continue again.

" it's okay if you didn't trust me. but it's true that i've been single until now. and it's true that i still love you. i know it's my fault to say that words break up when we already promise to never say that. i say this so sudden not because i want you get back with me. i kn- know you maybe don't have a feelings at me anymore since you already move on. i- i just wanna tell you that my feelings at you still the same tzu "

tzuyu really speechless. there so many things on her mind. tzuyu sip her coffee and take a long breath.

" wow. hahaha "

tzuyu laugh. but then stop and look at mina.

" i don't know what to say "

tzuyu said while looking at mina. mina look down while bit her lips. tzuyu sigh.

" actually, yes i already move on. im not thinking or crying because of you anymore. and i've fall in love with someone else although she still not be mine yet. i- *sigh* i've try to tell her but i just can't. beside i don't think i've a chance to tell her that i love her since she have a boyfriend that she love so much. "