Assurance ¹

༄ Author Pov

" Ahh. T-tzuyu.. more!! "

Sana moan loudly. she can feel that she's gonna cum soon. Tzuyu thrust her two finger faster inside sana pussy while sucking sana breast.

" Shit.. Im cumming!! Ahhh. TZUYU!! "

Sana hug tzuyu tightly when she cum. After some minutes, tzuyu slowly pull out her finger from sana pussy making sana moan.

" I love you baby. "

Sana who still sit on tzuyu lap while hugging is now smiling. She love to hear tzuyu say that she love her. She look at tzuyu and they kiss passionately.

" I love you too tzuyu. So much! "

It's their five years anniversary as a couple. and here they are having sex while their all members is not yet coming home. they've been in relationship for five years since their debut until now. They fall in love to each other but is too shy to confess. Not until sana is the one that confess her feelings to tzuyu. At first, tzuyu was suprised because what she know is sana always stuck with dahyun, their member. but after sana tell the truth, finally tzuyu confess her feeling to sana. since then until now, they still happy together.

If you guys still don't know, Sana and tzuyu is the member of TWICE . TWICE group consist of nine members. start from Im Nayeon, Yoo Jeonyeon, Hirai Momo, Minatozaki Sana, Park Jihyo, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun, Son Chaeyoung and last Chou Tzuyu. the other members know sana and tzuyu is in relationship but the couple never show their relationship outside. They keep their relationship as a secret. tzuyu trust sana everytime sana hug and kiss other member. But sometimes she can be jealous so sudden. That only when tzuyu moon is coming.

༄ Sana Pov

sigh. Even tzuyu sleep, she still beautiful. I can't believe i've been together with tzuyu for five years. I still love her since Ooh Ahh era until More & More era. Although we kept our relationship as a secret, nothing changed. Our love still getting stronger every year. There so much memories that we've been create all this year.

I always wish to get married with tzuyu, having a child. It makes me happy just by thinking about it. although it's too early to get married since we're still an idol and we both know that it's not the right time yet, but i always wish tzuyu propose me. and i always waiting for the day she ask to marry with me.

" Sana "

I snapped out from my thoughts when my girlfriend tzuyu tap my shoulder. I look at her while smiling.

" you still awake? can't sleep? "

" Yeah, I can't sleep because thinking about us. "

" What is it that you thinking about us hm? "

" Everything. "

I said while peck her lips. She hummed and hug me tightly.

" Let's sleep. Tomorrow we have a photoshoot. "

I nod. She kiss my forehead and i slowly drift to sleep while hugging me tightly. I sighed in happiness and worry at the same time but i let the negative thoughts away.