The girl in the painting ⁹

༄ Author Pov

There was a silence inside the bathroom. No one ever talk and sana can sense tzuyu really nervous. She also wondering why. the moment they get inside the bathroom, tzuyu told sana to turn around because she want to take off her clothes. She tell sana not to turn around which is it makes sana confuse but sana just did what tzuyu told her. After a couple minute, tzuyu told sana to take off her clothes and get inside the bathtub. Sana also did what tzuyu told her.

After sana is done, she turn around and saw tzuyu close tight her both eyes. Sana walk inside the bathtub and call tzuyu that she done take off her clothes. After both of their body already covered, it become silence. Tzuyu didn't look at sana eyes and she was thinking something else.

Not until sana talk to break the silence while playing with the bubbles.

" Tzuyu. "

Tzuyu stare at her. Tzuyu gulped when she see sana move closer to her.

" D-don't move! "

" Why? "

" T-turn around. I'll help wash your back.

" Okay.. "

Sana turn around showing her back to tzuyu. Slowly tzuyu wash sana back while sana playing with the bubbles. She splash until it accidently hit tzuyu face. Sana turn around and giggle.

" Sorry- auch yah! "

Tzuyu splash back to sana making sana suprised and both of them didn't mind anymore and just kept splashing to each other.

" Tzu stop "

Sana whine. Sana wipe both of her eyes, tzuyu get closer and pinch sana cheeks. After a couple minute play around, and take a shower, tzuyu told sana to turn around. tzuyu wore a towel and get another towel for sana. She handed it to sana and sana wrapped the towel around her body. Tzuyu told her to turn around and tzuyu wrapped another towel around sana head.

Both of them get outside and wear a clothes with their back facing to each other. When it's done, both of them get on the bed. Sana immediately cuddle with tzuyu while tzuyu texting with someone.

" What are you doing tzuyu ah? "

" Text with my bestfriend. "

" Bestfriend? "

Sana lean her chin on tzuyu shoulder while placing her arm on tzuyu stomach. She just watch tzuyu tap the phone screen. Tzuyu nodded.

" Bestfriend is someone that you already know for a long time and became a close friend. do crazy things without judging you, laugh together although sometimes it's not funny haha. And they will be always there listening to your problem and really care about you. "

" Oh. Hmm. How about me? am i your bestfriend too? - oh wait. Im your girlfriend right? "

Sana giggle making tzuyu cough. She nodded anyway. good thing sana didn't ask for more and decide to sleep since she was sleepy already. After tzuyu texting with her bestfriend, she also went to sleep.

Im so sick of this fake LOOOVE. FAKE LOOOOVE. *scream*

Tzuyu groaned. It getting more loud. Her neighbour, momo always disturb her sleep. She felt sana stirred in her sleep and moving to hug tzuyu. Tzuyu rub her temple to calm down.

" Sana. "

Tzuyu rub sana cheek. Sana hummed but still closing her eyes.

" Wake up. Let's make a breakfast. "