Boomerang ¹⁴

༄ Author Pov

" Chaengie~ thankyou. I can make it everyday for you if you want. "

Mina peck her girlfriend lips making chaeyoung blushed. She smile and nodded.

" Anything for you minari~ "

chaeyoung pucker her lips wanting to kiss her girlfriend lips but mina stop her. Chaeyoung pout. Mina peck her lips then sipping her coffee that she just make for chaeyoung. Chaeyoung blushed and giggle. She pretending to sulked.

" You make it for me but you drink it? hm~ "

chaeyoung turn around while crossing her arm. Mina raise her eyebrow then chuckle. She pinch chaeyoung cheeks.

" I love you chaeyoung~ are you mad? sharing is caring you know~ "

mina lean her chin on chaeyoung shoulder. Chaeyoung tilt her head and look at her girlfriend who now smiling showing her gummy smile that chaeyoung love so much. She peck mina lips making mina gasped.

She touch her lips.

" Yieee. You just steal my kiss 🤨 "

Chaeyoung stuck her tongue out then both of them giggling with mina hugging her from behind.

They being lovey dovey until someone walk inside their cafe. Chaeyoung turn around and saw sana.

Sana look around and saw chaeyoung. She clear her throat.

" Sorry if i bothered you two. "

" It's okay. "

" Ahm. . Where's my wife? "

" Doesn't she already back home? "

" Back home? "

" Yeah. She just left 30 minutes ago sana. You didn't know? "

" I- i didn't know. I call her many times but she didn't pick up the call. I thought she was busy working so i decide to suprise her by coming here. "

" Oh. . she just left sana. "

" Ahm. . It's okay. Thank you "

sana smile at chaeyoung and mina then started leaving. When she left, chaeyoung hum and thinking.

" What's wrong chaengie? "

" something's wrong between them minari. "

" Hmm. "

Mina hug her from behind and hum. She doesn't know what their problem so she doesn't say anything. Chaeyoung shrug then continue being lovey dovey with her girlfriend.

Sana just arrived at home. She saw tzuyu car and she was thinking maybe her wife already back home. She lock her car and get inside.

Once she get inside, she saw tzuyu was cooking. She seems busy that she doesn't realise sana already back home. She slowly walk towards her wife and when she was behind tzuyu, she then hug tzuyu from behind and lean her chin on tzuyu shoulder making tzuyu startled.

But tzuyu didn't say anything. She just cooking and didn't even greet her wife. Sana look at her and the food that tzuyu is cooking.

" Tzu. . "

Sana call her. Tzuyu hum and didn't talk.

" Are you okay? busy at work earlier? "

tzuyu just nodded. Sana hug her tighter.