Eight letters ⁹

Both of them can't stop staring into each other's eyes. It seems like both of them are waiting for one of them to make the first move. Once sana's eyes look into tzuyu lips, sana feels a finger on her cheek that makes her look back at her ex boyfriend. and she felt tzuyu lips on her that makes sana heart beat faster. The kiss was slow but sana loved it. it's been a long time she didn't kiss those favourite lips ( kyahhhhhh! im cringe but bear with me readosss!! 😂 ) sana kiss back with a passionate kiss and that makes tzuyu smile. when they need to breathe, tzuyu pulls away the kiss. He looks at sana while caressing her lovely cheek.

" I love you so much sana. please give me a chance to be with you again. I promise I won't ever leave you again. I want to make you happy, sana. not just you, i want satchew to feel happy that he has a father that can take care of him and you. I want to be with you forever. "

Sana looks into Tzuyu's eyes and she can see in Tzuyu's eyes that he is serious. sana was smiling. because sana still loves Tzuyu although she always said that she hates him, but inside she still can't erase him in her heart. afterall, he's sana's first love. and she wishes he will come back someday. and he's now in front of her saying that he wants to make her happy, from the look in Tzuyu's eyes. Sana nodded and hugged him tightly. tzuyu was so happy. He felt a wet on his neck and sana was crying.

" such a crybaby. hehe "

" I miss you so much Tzu. you don't know how long i wait for you to come back. i try to forget you, to hate you, to not care about you anymore but i can't. i am always thinking of you and hoping you will come back to me again. but i know it's impossible because you're married. it hurts me a lot. i- "

" shh baby girl. I'm right here, right? "

Tzuyu caresses her cheek and wipes her tears. He kisses her forehead and says.

" I promise i won't leave you again. I'm so sorry for hurting you before. i don't deserve to be with you again tho. I'm a bad guy for you. I hurt someone I love. but i love you sana. i won't just give up and let you find someone else that can make you happy. I wanna be the person that can make you happy. only me. "

Sana sniff. Tzuyu kisses her nose and grin. he pinch sana cheek cutely.

" I love you sana. "

" I love you Tzuyu. "

It's almost at night, sana and Tzuyu went to dahyun house. Once they arrived at dahyun house, sana knocked on the door and dahyun opened it. Satchew, who saw Dahyun open the door, ran and he saw his mom. He squealed.

" mommy! I miss you! "

" aww baby. Mommy misses you too. you're being a good kid aren't you? "

" yes mommy. I just played with my new toy that Uncle Momo bought for me. It feels like i wanna eat this toy. see mommy? a burger toy! "

Satchew was about to eat it when suddenly Sana held his hand.

" baby, it's just a toy. not food. don't eat. "

" hnggh. "

Momo saw Sana and grinned.

" hi sana. "

" seriously momo? a food toy? "

" haha. I can't resist his cuteness. it's better to buy what he wants than watching him crying nonstop. "

Sana shook her head and looked at her son.

" You already eat baby? "

" yeah. i just finished eating with aunty dahyun and uncle momo. i'm so full right now. see my stomach looks ugly right now. *pout* It's uncle momo's fault. "