The girl in the painting ²⁸

༄ Author Pov

" Oh, she's awake now. "

Chaeyoung said when she see her bestfriend open her eyes. Tzuyu felt chaeyoung hug her while pouting.

" I thought you're really dying because of her. Do you remember what happend to you tzuyu? "

Tzuyu get up from the bed. She look around and suddenly frozed when she see her. Yes, SANA. sana has this worried look when she look at tzuyu. Tzuyu heart beat faster when she felt sana hand touching her forehead.

" Are you really okay, tzuyu? "

" Ottoke. "

Tzuyu says, heart still beating faster that she can feel her hearbeat will stopped in a second. Sana was talking to her right now and the next thing tzuyu did was shaking her head while slapping her cheeks.

" I must be dreaming. I- "

" Tzuyu. Hey, calm down. "

Tzuyu gasped when she felt sana holding her both hands preventing her to continue slap her own cheeks. Tzuyu blinked.

Sana then turn around to face chaeyoung and mina. Sana was sad.

" I guess she still shocked seeing me. I think i had to leave. You guys can take care of her. Im sorry. "

Sana apologized and start leaving. Tzuyu was suprised when she heard what sana has just said. This is not what she mean. She doesn't want sana to think anything else and when sana was about to leave, tzuyu hold sana hand making sana stopped. Sana turn around to look at tzuyu. Chaeyoung and mina look each other while looking back at tzuyu and sana.

" D-don't leave. 🥺 "

is tzuyu about to cry?

Chaeyoung thought when she look at her bestfriend. She wonder if tzuyu and sana already know each other.

" B-but- "

" Im okay now. im sorry about earlier. It's just... you're look beautiful that i suddenly passed out. "

" ... "

" ... "

" O-oh. "

Chaeyoung and mina look each other. They can't believe what they just saw. sana blushing hard and can feel her cheeks reddened. Tzuyu scratching her neck while smiling shyly. She still not letting go sana hand.

" O-okay. But, are you sure you're really okay? i mean, you will not going to passed out again? "

" N-nope. Im fine. Im really fine. "

" Okay. So um.. "

she suddenly gasped when she remember that she have a work to do. They now inside the rest room since tzuyu passed out earlier. Sana look at them sadly.

" Im sorry. I think i had to leave now because i had a work to do "

sana says making tzuyu nodded sadly. She then look at sana.

" What time you will finished working? "

" 6pm. "

" Are you going back to home after working?"

" Maybe if i have nothing to do. why? "

" Nothing. Just asking "

tzuyu mumble. She was shy to ask sana going out. Chaeyoung saw her bestfriend, smirking. She clear her throat.