More and more ²

༄ Tzuyu Pov

The thought of wondering how sana is still not leaving from my brain. I wonder how is she right now. It's been a long time i didn't heard about her. It's been a long time we never contact to each other. I sighed, of course we never contact to each other. I was the first one to stop contact her. I was heartbroken that time and i can't bear the pain that i felt. I still remember before i leave to canada, that even after i confess my feeling to her, we still remain as bestfriend. But i never thought that i'll dissapeared from her life just like that by changing my number.

Damn,

why do i have to think about her now? i shouldn't right? i have a girlfriend. The one that i love so much now.

Yeah rIght

I facepalmed when i feel like my brain is mocking to me. I shake my head. I really love mina.

I take a deep breath and closing my eyes. i just wondering how is she. Not that i care about her.

NoT tHat I cAre AbOut hEr

Damn it!

I decide to drink a glass of water before laying on my bed. I just back home from hangout on date with my girlfriend. anyway, we're not living together. So after i done, i lay on my bed. Trying to sleep but i can't. Okay i admit, i can't stop thinking about her. I did stopped thinking about her after get back with mina. but when i saw taehyung kissing another girl, i can't stop thinking about sana. the thought of thinking sana maybe need her bestfriend right now make me hurt. I always there for her whenever she sad. But the question is, did she know that taehyung is cheating? Did she feel sad right now? i don't know.

While thinking about her, my phone ringing. It's dahyun. I pick up the call.

" Hello tzuyu, how are you? "

" Im good. I guess? how about you? "

" same. Chaeyoung said she miss you "

" i miss her too and you. Hehe "

We chuckle. Dahyun and chaeyoung know that im living in canada now and they know i've changed my number and told them not to give my number to sana or telling her where i living right now. because it will be such a wasted trying to move on if we still contact to each other.

" Tzuyu, there's something i want to said. But i hope you're not mad. "

" Why should i get mad? "

" Sana kept asking me about your number and where'd you live. I swear, i want to hide it but she miss you so much. She cry begging to me to give your number so i give your number to her. I also tell her where'd you live. Sorry tzuyu. "

I kept in silence. but after some time, i sighed. I should get mad right? but i was 50/50. Im happy sana miss me, dahyun give my number and address to sana but i also mad to myself telling i should not be happy. I have a girlfriend. I've move on.

You miss her too. Right?

Shut the f up.

Miannnnnn.

" tzuyu? "

" it's okay. Im not mad. When you give my number to her? "

" last week. I guess she's probably in canada now. "

" WHAT? "

" She miss you so much. "

" I don't know what to said. "

" Sorry tzuyu. anyway, i have to go now. Take care yoda. "

" Okay. Take care too. "

After hanging up the call, i can't stop thinking about sana. But my heart flutter when dahyun said sana miss me so much. And i shake my head telling that i shouldn't feel that way. I wonder why she didn't text or call me if she have my number last week.

Let me guess, you can't wait for her to text you right? You miss her too.

i rolled my eyes.

And again, i decide to drift to sleep and just forget for a while about sana.

For a while? cieeeeeee ✌︎ peace. Night.

I groan and closing my eyes.

The next morning, i streched my body. I feel relief that i get to sleep last night. I decide to take a shower. Since today im not going to work. So i will stay at my girlfriend house.

After i getting dressed, just a simple dress anyway. I take my car key and everything that is important and decide to walk out from my house. Just when i open the door, my heart stopped. i just saw the girl that i can't stop thinking last night. And she's now infront of me while crossing her arm but i found her so....SEXY! and she's smirk??

( A/N : this is how sana look like

( A/N : this is how sana look like. Heh )

i didn't realise that sana already inside my house until i felt an arm wrapped around my neck, hugging me so tightly. I didn't move or hug her back because i was so shocked. I heard she whisper closely on to my ear.

༄ Author Pov

" I miss you chewy. You don't know how long i've been waiting for you. Are you trying to run away again? "

Sana whisper before bit tzuyu earlobe sexily making tzuyu feelings to her come back once again.

the way sana whisper while bit tzuyu earlobe sexily has sending tzuyu brain to mars.

Just kidding.

Tzuyu almost passed out because her heart can't stop beating faster. Her face reddened like a chilli pepper. Sana still hugging her but then pull away the hug and look at tzuyu.

she smirk.

She just saw how reddened is tzuyu face. But decide to poke tzuyu cheek. And that's making tzuyu shake her head and fanning her reddened face. Sana smile. But turn to a serious mode in a second. Tzuyu look at her walk closer to her. So close that she can only hear her heartbeat in her house. she try to look away but sana hold her chin making tzuyu look at her.

" Why tzu? Why did you dissapeared just like that from me? "

tzuyu can see the sadness in sana eyes. but she can't tell the reason why she dissapeared just like that. She doesn't want to let sana know so she just look away.

Sana is hurt. She wish tzuyu can see the sadness through her eyes. Sana close her eyes for a moment.

I won't let you dissapeared from me again.

Sana thought in mind as she opened her eyes, look at tzuyu. She try to searching the reason through tzuyu eyes. If that possible. she walk closer again until their chest touched making tzuyu look at her, which is tzuyu did look at her right now. sana thumb tracing tzuyu lips. Her eyes staring at tzuyu eyes.

" Do you still love me? "