Boomerang ⁴

༄ Author Pov

" I will get married "

" Oh- "

Sana only can answer that since she was really suprised to hear what tzuyu just said. They just broke up not long ago and tzuyu will get married? it's really suprised sana. But then, sana was smiling and hold tzuyu hand. Tzuyu look at sana.

" Im happy to know that you're gonna get married tzu. "

Tzuyu smile sadly. Tears about to fall on her cheek. She want to hear sana saying the three words again for the last time. Like she always do before they got broke up. Tzuyu want to hug her tight. But she can't. She doesn't want to force sana to do that when sana didn't have a feeling towards her anymore.

Without her realise, tears started falling down on her cheek making sana touch her cheek and wipe her tears.

" Tzu. Why ar- "

Sana was suprised that tzuyu suddenly hug her.

" Im sorry sana. I want to hug you for the last time. I miss you so much. It really hurts. "

Sana feel bad for hurting tzuyu. she really not deserve to be with tzuyu. She only can make her sad, lying to her and cheating behind her. sana want to cry when she remember what she had done to tzuyu. But she decide not letting her tears to fall. She doesn't have a feeling towards tzuyu anymore. She doesn't want to give a hope to tzuyu. She want tzuyu to be happy with someone else. Sana want to know who's tzuyu going to get married but she will just let tzuyu hug her for a while.

She patted tzuyu head softly to comfort her. she accidently kiss tzuyu head making both of them suprised. Before they broke up, sana always kiss her head whenever tzuyu cried and sad. Tzuyu will hug her and sana will pat her head and kiss her head to comfort her. Sana wait for a while if tzuyu will back away but she didn't. She still hug sana.

After some minutes, tzuyu pull away the hug and wipe her tears. Tzuyu look at sana and smile sadly.

" Thank you for letting me hug you. I- i hope you will always be happy. And take care. I hope someone will be there for you whenever it's raining. You know, you really afraid of thunder. "

Tzuyu chuckle sadly. Sana smile while blinking her tears.

Oh why she feel like wanting to cry now? she try so hard to blink her eyes to prevent her tears to fall. Tzuyu still remember that she really afraid of thunder and tzuyu always there beside her.

" and i hope whoever this person that will be with you know that you're so precious and need to be protected at all cost since you really clumsy sometimes and sensitive of a little things. Hehe "

Tzuyu smile sadly. Sana look away to wipe her tears and she was laughing so tzuyu will not notice that she shed a tears.

" Y-yah! are you teasing me. Hmphh "

Sana look at tzuyu then pinch her arm while pouting. Tzuyu chuckle. She love seeing sana pout. Tzuyu pinch sana nose while stuck her tongue out.

" I hope you're always be happy, sana. don't worry about me. I will be fine after this. although it's still hard to stop loving you. But please wish me luck so i can forget you. I don't want to be the one that is not happy. "

Tzuyu look down. Sana hold tzuyu hand and smile at tzuyu.

" I will always wish you luck, tzuyu. I know you can do that. "

Sana sighed. She then continue.

" Im really sorry for everything. I really want you to hate me for everything i have done to you though. I always hurt you but. . At the same time, i feel happy that you're not hating me. But still, i feel bad. I hope we still can be friends? "