Assurance ⁵

༄ Author Pov

" Everything will be okay sana. "

Sana mom assure sana that everything will be just fine. Sana nod weakly. She still afraid about the surgery. Today is the day that she will get surgery and her parents are there for her before the surgery start. Sana dad smile sadly. He don't want to lost sana. He really thankful to god that sanny is still alive and now he don't want to lost sana again.

" Thankyou mom, dad. "

Sana said. The doctor came in and sana heart beating fast. She get nervous so sudden.

" Sana, don't get nervous and afraid. I will try my best. "

Doctor shin say while smiling. Sana nod again. Sana parents excuse theirself but before they went out, they kiss sana forehead and wait outside. And now, it's just doctor shin and sana inside. Doctor shin tell everything to ease sana feeling.

While they are talking, suddenly someone get inside. both of them turn to look at the person and sana swear her heart almost stopped when she saw her the person that she's been missing days.

" T-tzuyu. "

Doctor shin look at sana. As he seems understand, he went out for a while to let tzuyu and sana talk before the surgery start.

Tzuyu walk towards sana and sit. Sana lost words to said. She still shocked that tzuyu is here.

" Do you have anything to said? "

Tzuyu ask sadly while holding sana hand. Tzuyu try not to let out her tears. Sana hold tzuyu hand tighter and any minute she will going to cry.

" I-im sorry tzuyu. I didn't mean not to tell you. I was just afraid. I don't want you to be sad. Im sorry. "

" Shh. It's okay. Now i know. I know everything from sanny. She tell me everything. I don't want to talk about it yet. I want to be here with you. By your side. I miss you sana. "

Tzuyu said while tears fall down on her cheek. Sana also shed a tears. She get up and hug tzuyu tightly.

" I miss you too so much tzuyu. So much! "

After a couple minutes, they pull away the hug. they look at each other and sana was the one that lean her lips to kiss tzuyu. Tzuyu return the kiss because she miss those lips. She miss everything about sana.

They pull away the kiss and tzuyu smile.

" You don't know how badly i miss your lips baby. I miss your hug, everything. "

" s-sorry for everything tzuyu. "

" It's okay. How are you feeling now? "

" Im afraid. W-what if i- "

" Don't. Don't said that. I don't want to lost you sana. You can make it. You will survive. Everything will be okay. Do you love me? "

Tzuyu caress sana cheek. Sana nod sadly. Tzuyu kiss her forehead and they start hugging again.

" I love you so much tzuyu. "

They pull away their hug again and tzuyu look at her sana eyes. She then pull out something from her pocket and sana swear that she's frozen now when she saw what tzuyu holding on right now.

" Minatozaki sana, i know this probably too early for us since we're still too young but i don't care anymore about that. Will you, minatozaki sana.. marry me? "

Sana tears fall down because her dream come true. She nodded while tzuyu slowly put in the ring that she hold into sana finger.

" Im waiting for you baby. So please, be strong for me. "

" You don't know how long i've been waiting for you to propose me. Now that my dream come true. Thankyou baby. I love you so much. I will. Hopefully. "

Tzuyu and sana hug again. After hugging for so long, doctor shin came in and tzuyu look at sana. She kiss sana lips making doctor shin clear her throat. Both of them blush. Tzuyu kiss sana forehead for the last time before went out. after tzuyu went out, sana heart beat faster. But she touch the ring and she take a deep breath. Everything's going to be alright.

I will haunt you authornim if i can't make it!

Sana thought making me choke. ☹︎

༄ Tzuyu Pov

I was waiting outside with sana parents. I know them for a long time already that they didn't mind if me and sana together. And they really happy when i said that i propose sana. i know what i said before to sana that it's too early to get married. But now, all i think about is sana. I don't want to lost her. I don't care anymore what will people said if they knew our relationship.

30 minutes...

50 minutes...

1 hour...

Im still waiting. i kept looking at the door hoping everythings went well. It was a lie if i didn't afraid. My heart can't stop beating faster each time.

Two hours and thirty minutes has passed, suddenly the door open and i saw doctor shin that was earlier talking with sana. I know his name from sana parents. he walk towards us and i felt nervous. Please, please tell me she's fine.

Doctor shin look at us and take a deep breath.

" Doctor, how is she? "

I said patiently. He took so long to tell us. He then start to talk.

" I already try my best. "

No.. what was that? what he's trying to say? it can't be. No. I want to cry already because doctor shin didn't smile at all.

After a while, doctor shin smile.

" I really thankful to you young lady, sana really loves you and because of that, she's fine now. but it will takes times for her to wake up. "

Gosh, my heart almost stopped earlier. I hissed while look at doctor shin. He smile awkwardly. But he turn serious making me confuse.

" But, i hope you will patiently waiting for her to wake up. it's hard earlier since the tumor cells inside her brain was in dangerous place. i managed to removed it but once she woke up, she probably will not remember anything. "

I don't know what to said. She will not remember anything?

" Im sorry. i already try my best. I just hope you will be patiently waiting for her. "

Doctor shin patted my back and i didn't said anything. Not that i hate him, i was just thinking about that she probably can't remember anything? what if she can't remember me? no. It can't be.

I didn't know how long i've been thinking but i can feel my tears. Sana parents hug me and i can't hold it anymore.

" Tzuyu, everything will be fine. Let's pray that she will wake up. "

I nod sadly while hugging them back still crying.

Right now, i just stay beside sana. I can't stop crying thinking about sana probably will not remember anything. But i feel glad that she's fine now. I hold her hands tightly and sighed.

" Please remember me. "

➪ At least sana will not haunting me 😔