Say it again ²

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu can't sleep after sana hangs up the call. she never stops calling her back or text her asking why she hangs up the call. she also said sorry and will never talk about that anymore. but it seems sana didn't answer her call and reply to her text. She regrets talking like that to sana. but she can't help it, she feels hurt and angry knowing that sana's girlfriend contacts her again. and they also hang out. Sometimes tzuyu wishes she doesn't want to know and just be happy with sana like before.

And now, she kept wondering. Is she really important to sana? Does sana still love her girlfriend until it takes time for her to break up with her girlfriend? Does sana want her again after sana's girlfriend contacts her back? so many things that tzuyu thinks right now. and tears fall on her cheek. She misses her, loves her. If only she could act like nothing earlier, maybe now they are still talking on the phone.

Tzuyu holds her phone only to see if sana will reply to her text or call her but nothing. She tries to sleep hoping tomorrow morning when she wakes up, she will get a message or a miss call from sana. And before she goes to sleep, she wishes a goodnight and says sorry again to sana.

It's been three days. no text or miss call from sana. tzuyu is always waiting and never stops text and calls but still, sana never answers her call and replies to her text. tzuyu didn't understand why sana suddenly disappeared like that. When she's on her Facebook, she can see sana is online. but why didn't she have time to answer her call? tzuyu hurt and sad. but she still sends a text to sana telling her to take care and never forget eating. sometimes she feels stupid but she loves her and she will wait for sana to contact her.

Maybe she needs time. it's okay. Everything will be fine tzuyu. don't be sad and think too much. she said she loves you right? you should trust her. don't think too much.

That's what she keeps thoughts about. maybe she thinks sana needs her time. and tzuyu told herself not to think too much.

At night, Tzuyu slept distracted by her phone. She woke up and got her phone that was just beside her. She didn't look at the phone screen and just picked up the call.

" Hey "

" hmm. Who is this? "

Tzuyu was too sleepy. She has not been sleeping longer these days. and she still does not realize who talk with her right now.

" oh, you already forgot me? fine. bye "

" hm?- "

Tzuyu opened her eyes and looked at the screen, making her eyes widened. It was her girlfriend sana.

" Baby! i-I'm sorry. I didn't know it was you. I'm sorry sana baby. "

" okay. how are you? "

" i-am good. yeah hehe. How are you, baby? Are you still mad at me? are you okay now? I miss you "

Tzuyu whispers the last word and almost cries. but she holds her tears.

" I'm fine. no, I'm not mad at you. "

" o-oh. um, so you already eat? What are you doing these past few days? Sorry for asking. um "

" Yeah, I already ate. doing nothing. actually, I want to say something. That's why I'm calling you right now. Am I bothering you? "

Tzuyu didn't know why but she feels like the way sana wants to say something will break her heart. but tzuyu does not think too much.

" okay. what is it baby? " no no, you're not bothering me. I'm glad you call me. I miss your voice. hehe "

"I kept asking myself if I can do it. and I'm sure now tzuyu. "

" w-what do you mean? "

"I want to break up.. "

💔💔💔💔💔

Tzuyu's heart broke into pieces when she heard what sana said. she held her tears.

" c-can you say it again sana? "

" I want to break up.. "