My only sunshine ²¹

༄ Author Pov

Sana doesn't know what happen to her now. But she can't sleep. she look beside her , it was empty. she suddenly miss his hug. It makes her comfortable and safe. sighed. she hate herself. she already have someone else. She should not let this feeling get too far. But she can't help it. He's still not giving up even she said she don't love him anymore. she know it's hurt him when she said that words. But thinking the way he talk that he will not giving up makes her in mixed feeling.

She startled when she felt her phone ringing. When she look at it, it was her boyfriend. She smiled.

" Hey babe. "

" Hey. Still not sleep? "

" Nope. I already slept earlier. Where are you now babe? you're not coming here? im lonely. "

" I already at my house baby. I can't go there since it's raining here. "

" Oh. "

" Sana. "

Sana? is this a joke? she thought. her boyfriend just call her by her name. And whenever he call her by name, it means there something wrong.

" Why so sudden babe? are you alright?"

" You know i love you right? "

" ... yeah. Why babe? why so sudden? "

she chuckle. Shaking her head.

" You know that i always want you to be happy right? "

" dahyun. are you okay? you scared me."

" Answer it baby. "

" .. i know. You always make me happy babe. I love you. "

She do really love him. she can't denied her feelings. she still love him.

" Sana... "

" Yeah? babe. What's wrong? "

she suddenly felt nervous without a reason. she don't know why. The way he call her name.

" I want to be honest to you. "

" What do you mean babe? "

" Im sorry. I've been thinking about this lately. If i should tell you or not. But i guess, this is the time. "

sana heart beat faster.

" T-thinking about what? "

" I've been cheating behind you. I love someone else. "

The moment after he said that words make her heart break into a pieces.

" W-what? babe. Stop joking around. You always do this to me. You're joking right? "

sana asked. But she try to hold her tears.

" Babe? "

" Im not joking. It was a truth sana. I know this is too sudden when i just came to your house earlier. I want to be honest to you sana. I can't hold it any longer. I love someone else. "

" ... "

sana tears fall. After 3 years in relationship, he just confess that he love someone else. It's too sudden and it's still shocked sana.

" Sana? "

" How could you dahyun? three years. We've been 3 years in relationship already. Why? "

Sana sob. She seems hard to breath. It hurts her so much. Dahyun felt guilty but this is for the best.

" Im sorry sana. I hope you found someone else that good than me. "

" Dahyun. I still can give you a chance. You can- *sob* you can break up with her now and be with me again. j-just *sob* dahyun. Please? i love you so much. "

Sana cried.

" Im sorry. I can't love you anymore. I love her so much sana. Im sorry. "

" Fuck this shit. *Sob* "

" Im sorry. "

Sana hang up the call and cried. This is too sudden and it breaks her heart. Suddenly her phone ringing. She sniff and look at the screen. It was zuyu. But she didn't pick up the call. she doesn't want to think about the person that give her mixed feeling.

Do you ever get a sudden call from your boyfriend telling that he love someone else? because i do :')

Back to sana, it's been an hour. She already stop crying. And zuyu still can't stop calling her and text her. Her phone start ringing again. She decide to pick up the call.

" Sana? "

" ... "

" You're still awake. Hehe. What are you doing? "

Sana hang up the call and was about to cry again. Zuyu frowned. But he decide to call again. And sana pick up the call again.

" Sana, are you alright? "

" Yeah. *Sniffed* "

" You catch a flu? aww. You already drink medicine? If don't have, i can buy it for you. "

" Zu.. "

" Yeah? "

" can you come over here? "

Zuyu was suprised. But it makes him happy. he suddenly heard sana seems crying.

" Sana? a-are you crying? are you okay?"

" Yeah. Hehe *sniff* "

" I'll be there. It's raining hard here tho. But don't worry. I'll come over there as soon as possible. Wait for me okay? "

" Okay. "

Zuyu hang up the call and get ready. He take his car key. He look at the sky, it's raining hard. But he didn't care. He get inside the car and start his car. He drove to sana house.

while driving, zuyu wondering why sana crying. He smile when sana want him to come over to her house. It means something to him eventhough he's not hers yet.

His phone vibrate and it was a text message from sana. He smile and read her message.

From: Sanshine ❣︎

Please be safe. I'll waiting outside.

Zuyu heart melt. He type a message while driving. While typing a text, there's a car that drove faster towards him. The car suddenly horn making him startled. He look beside him and saw a light of the car getting closer into him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*car crash*