Hey you! i love you ⁵

༄ Author Pov

" there's something i want to tell you. "

" Hm? what is it babe? you miss me? i miss you too baby. come here, i miss kissing your lips "

Tzuyu was about to said until elkie suddenly kiss tzuyu passionately. tzuyu give in because she can't handle her hormones. she wrapped her arms around elkie waist, making elkie sit on her lap. they were kissing inside elkie car.

if you guys wondering how they meet and become a couple, it's when tzuyu hangout with her friends last week. tzuyu is a playgirl. she just moved to korea but already got a girlfriend. and they first met when tzuyu going to the toilet. she saw elkie selfie inside the toilet. tzuyu found she's pretty. tzuyu forgot to pee when elkie wink at her. but she decide to pee first. she hope elkie still there. after tzuyu is done, she was happy elkie still there. but she's not taking a selfie anymore. she just play with her phone. when she saw tzuyu, elkie smile at tzuyu. tzuyu smile back. they were talking to each other until tzuyu ask for her number so they can text each other. ofcourse elkie give her number. but that time, they hangout together. it was after bid goodbye to her friends. they hangout until late at night. and that time too, they kissed. that's also the time they become a couple.

after they kissed, they're hugging. tzuyu forgot what to said to elkie. they stay for a while inside elkie car. soon after, it's start raining. beside it's almost at night. elkie then bring her home.

they kissed again before elkie left. after elkie left, tzuyu tell her girlfriend to be careful. because it's raining hard. elkie nod and left tzuyu.

tzuyu walk to her dorm while searching her key. once she found, she unlock the door and get inside.

she was about to get inside her room when suddenly she heard someone crying and that is inside sana room.

" Hm? is that sana? "

༄ Tzuyu Pov

I knock sana door. wondering why she is crying. but sana didn't said anything. i shrugged then was about to get inside my room when suddenly i startled because of the thunder. it's raining hard.

when there's no sound of thunder, i heard sana door opened. and guess what? sana hugging me right now. i blinked for a while. but soon looking at sana. she was crying hard while hugging me. i don't even know why she suddenly hug me. but i hug her back. patting her head.

i guess, she's afraid of the thunder. my thought was right when suddenly sana tell me not leave her.

" Don't leave me tzuyu ah. i-im afraid. "

Sana still sobbing. i hug her tightly and bring her to her bed. sana still don't want to let go. but i tell her i'll be here until the rain stop. she let me go and soon lay on her bed. she was staring at me. seems like she want me to lay beside her. i then lay beside her, there.. she pull me and hug me tightly. afraid that i will leave.

i hug her tightly while cover our body with her blanket. i whisper to her something to make her feel better. she soon drift to sleep while hugging me.

im not sleeping for hours. why? because i just staring at this evil squirrel face. okay, not evil squirrel. just for now hehe. because now, she's not really that scary haha. suddenly sana moved but she still hugging me. i squeal looking how cute this squirrel look like a girl is sleeping. she's hugging me so tightly that she don't want to let go. and she was hugging the one and only person that she really hate. i chuckle thinking of how i annoy her this past few days. i just love to see her mad. she so adorable. but sometimes scary. and sometimes also make me fall in love.

when i thought about it, i stare at sana lips. i don't know why, but i caress her cheek gently. then slowly touch her lips. im telling you, i was afraid that sana will wake up. i just staring at her lips. i bit my lips.

" STUPID HORMONES... whatever "

i said in mind. i closed my eyes, slowly kiss sana lips. i count until five second.

one

two

three

four

five.

Sana whimper. she moved. i stop kissing her and saw sana moved but still.... closing her eyes, hugging me. my face reddened after kissing her lips.

I JUST KISS HER WHILE SHE SLEEPING. i need to ask jihyo unnie if this is wrong or not. i touch my lips. blushing hard. her lips so soft.

i look at sana again. i don't know why my heart beat so fast. i bit my lips while closing my eyes.

I THINK i fall in love real hard.