The girl in the painting ¹⁴

༄ Author Pov

" Wait for me tzuyu ah. I'll be back soon. Take care Tzu. "

Sana sniff, wiping her tears and take a deep breath. It breaks her heart seeing tzuyu crying but she promise to herself that she will come back soon. She hope tzuyu never forget her.

The mirror start dissapeared and sana turn around while following jeongyeon. There's a light circle on the ground and both of them step on it.

" What is this? "

" You will see. "

Jeonyeon snap her finger and both of them suddenly dissapeared.

" W-where are we? "

As soon they appeared, sana mouth hung open. There's so many people passing by but none of them staring at sana and jeongyeon. Jeongyeon hummed.

" In another world. same like tzuyu but this place is quiet different. "

" Different? "

" Yes. look at there. "

Jeongyeon pointing at someone and sana frowned. She shake her head and close her eyes. When she open it, she still can't believe it. The person that she saw was herself. Someone who look alike her. She saw the person was holding something and sana know what is it. It was a phone. The person seems happy and maybe waiting for someone.

" W-why she really look alike me? and what your purpose doing this? "

" shh. Just wait for it. Just watch her. "

Sana look back at the person and there's another girl came and they start hugging. Sana can't believe what she saw just now. She saw tzuyu.

" T-tzuyu. TZUYU!! "

Sana run towards tzuyu but was taken a back by jeongyeon. Jeongyeon cross her arm.

" Don't go there. "

" Why? it's tzuyu! i finally meet her. TZUCHOLATE!! "

Sana shout and tzuyu turn around. Sana smile widely and waving her hand but she saw tzuyu scratch her head and turn around again to face someone that look alike sana. tzuyu kiss the girl lovingly making sana blinked her eyes. Sana saw them pull away the kiss and giggling while leaving.

" W-why she can't see me? "

" That's what i mean. this place is different. All people here can't see you. "

" Tzu.. "

sana said with a low voice. She saw tzuyu holding hands with someone that look alike her. She felt jealous. sana touch her chest.

" Now, what do you feel after seeing tzuyu with someone that look alike you? do you feel the pain? "

Sana nodded.

" You're jealous"

Sana look at jeongyeon.

" You get jealous when someone you love is with someone else. You will get hurt and felt your heart break into pieces. and sometimes you feel like to kill someone. Follow me. "

Sana follow jeongyeon and they again saw tzuyu but the girl that look alike sana is not with her. They were inside the restaurant and sana saw another girl talking with tzuyu. But more like she flirting with tzuyu. the girl bit her lips while playing with her own hair and staring at tzuyu who now looking at the menu..