Foolish love ³

༄ Author Pov

" While sana with dahyun and mina with momo. "

Momo groaned. Their teacher just gave them a project which is a history portfolio project. This project will help them passed their final exam in history subject later because this project will give them a 20 marks if they completed the project before the exam.

Students must have a one partner and both of them have to help each other to work their project soon.

" any problem? miss hirai momo? "

Teacher kwon ask momo since she's groaning awhile ago.

" No. "

Momo mumble. Teacher kwon nodded and clasped her hands.

" So, hope you guys can completed this project and pass to me before the exam. remember this project is important to all of you since this will help you later. But it's depends though. This only give you 20 marks. Know what i mean? "

" Yes. "

All students said. She nodded and sit on her chair.

" You guys can talk about the project to your partner now and if there's anything you want to ask, just come to meet me. "

The students nodded and start to talk with their partner.

" So, what's your phone number dahyun ah? "

dahyun cough immediately because this is so sudden and it was sana asking her. Sana patted her back.

" Are you okay? "

" I-im okay. It's just you suddenly ask about my phone number. "

Sana giggle. She pinch dahyun cheeks making dahyun eyes blinking.

" You so cute. You know that? "

" Mmfysfh "

" what? oh sorry. What you say? "

" Yes. "

" Stop flirting. I can't focus. Tsk "

momo turn around to stop sana flirting with dahyun. Sana stuck her tongue out and giggle. Dahyun write her phone number and give it to sana.

" Thanks, i will text you later. "

" Okay. So what kind of history project you want us to do? "

sana was thinking. A light bulb appear showing sana finally done thinking. She snap her finger.

" Our school. What you think? "

" Our school? what do you mean? "

" You see. Don't you think our school name sounds weird? Rainbow high school 😐 i still can't understand until now. Even our logo school have a rainbow logo. I know it's rainbow because it's rainbow. But it looks weird and.. "

" And?-ouch "

" We have to do research about this school history (ง'̀-'́)ง "

" Oh. Hmm yeah it's sounds weird. I guess we need to interview with our principal school and teachers then and maybe to someone who gave this school name as a rainbow highschool. "

" Great! i can feel this person is a gay. 😐 And our school is all of them are girls student. "

" Make sense. but we need to interview them first. Maybe this person name this school as a rainbow highschool because he/she really like a rainbow? "

" She/he is gay (ง'̀-'́)ง i can feel it. "

" 😐 Fine. "

" wanna join me buy a portfolio later? or maybe this saturday? "

" Sure. Just text me later then. "

" Okay "

sana said cheerfully. Dahyun found sana is cute but she want to know more about sana. she also still thinking what's her relationship with the tall girl that she saw earlier.

After the class, as usual tzuyu will stop outside sana class. She saw sana hug dahyun and her eyebrow furrowed but she keep it cool. she know dahyun since she and momo went to the school canteen and sit with them earlier. sana saw her and smile brightly and bid goodbye to her friends. She then walk towards tzuyu and hug her tightly.

" Sorry for making you wait chewy ah "

" It's okay. "

Tzuyu smile and both of them walk out outside the school.

" You look happy today. "

Sana hummed. She look at tzuyu.

" Yes. Because you're with me now. "

Both of them giggling.

" It's not what i mean sana. You look happy after hug her. "

" Who? "

" Dahyun. "

" Oh. It's nothing. "

Sana facepalmed answering to tzuyu. Tzuyu hummed and nodded.

" Okay. "

" Are you jealous? "

Tzuyu frowned. she look at sana smirking.

" Im not. "

" Yieee. My ex is jealous. "

" No im not jealous. You're my ex now so there's nothing to get jealous. "

Tzuyu shrug making sana pull away her arm around tzuyu.

" If you say so "

" Hmmm. "

Tzuyu sighed because now sana walk away leaving tzuyu. Tzuyu immediately grab sana hand and hold it. She miss this feeling. Sana turn around to look at tzuyu. Eyes sparkle and any second sana tears will fall down on her cheek. Tzuyu sighed. She rub sana cheeks.

" Im sorry. It's just *sighed* "

" I know. We're now just a friend. But if you think that i already move on, you're wrong chewy ah. I-it's still hard for me. "

" Im sorry. "

Sana already crying. Tzuyu hug her tightly and patted her head.

" My fault. Do you want to eat ice cream? my treat. "

Sana pull away the hug and sniff. She hit tzuyu shoulder while pouting.

" You're so mean. Do you think im joking? "

tzuyu giggle while pinching sana cheeks softly.

" I really sorry for making you cry. "

" Hmm. "

Tzuyu kiss her forehead making sana melt. She then snuggle on tzuyu chest while hugging her.

" You're forgiven. "

Both of them giggling.

" This sound crazy you know. We already break up yet still act like a couple. Tsk "

Sana nodded and they laugh. But both of their mind thinking the same.

I still love you.

➪ Short updated. but i promise the next chapter will be a long one. This story will be a short stories. Not like the previous story that have 30 chapter.✌️

Since you guys still wondering the reason for their break up, actually someone already guess it right 😐 but if you guys already know it too after i mention this, ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING.

I REPEAT, ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING BOUT IT. (ง'̀-'́)ง

Im just kidding ☺️🤡 Bye.