Hey you! i love you ³

༄ Tzuyu Pov

I don't like begging. seriously! but this is about my precious phone. and there is so many secret in there. what if she stalk my phone?! but i don't like begging! most importantly, begging to that squirrel evil?! HELL NO!! but she is so sexy when she told me to beg. wait! Arghhhhhhh.

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu already inside their class. if you still wondering, tzuyu and sana is in the same class. same class with dahyun and chaeyoung. but chaeyoung sit with tzuyu, while dahyun sit beside sana. tzuyu and chaeyoung place just at behind sana and dahyun. and tzuyu facing sana back. she just cross her arm while looking at sana back who now reading some books. chaeyoung nudge tzuyu arm.

" you kept staring her back for five minutes just now. "

chaeyoung whisper

" really? "

tzuyu ask without looking at her friend. she still staring sana back.

when the bell ring signaling that it's the rest time, tzuyu didn't move. she's waiting all students get out from the class. she have told chaeyoung that she will not going together with them to the canteen because she have something to do.

sana finished reading her books, she heard the bell ring but still read the last page of the book she read. after finished, she want to go to the library. but was stopped by tzuyu.

" hello sana ssi. "

Tzuyu smile. sana didn't said anything. she walk to the left side but tzuyu also did the same. she walk to the right but still tzuyu did the same. sana hit tzuyu arm.

" what's your problem?! "

" you're my problem. i want my phone back. "

tzuyu said. sana roll her eyes. she cross her arm.

" i told you to beg. "

" How? "

sana shrug. she take the opportunity to bump tzuyu and go the library. tzuyu hiss and follow sana. just when she want to talk to sana, there's a guy talking to sana. and sana seems not like it.

" can we get back? i love you so much sana. i still love you. "

the guy called mark talking with sana. sana caress her head, seems like trying to hold herself from shouting. since after they broke up, mark always trying to ask sana to get back. they broke up because sana saw mark kissing with other girl. sana always reject him but he just too stubborn.

" please mark, im not in the mood right now. "

Im nOt iN tHe mOod RigHt now. nyehnyehnyeh~

it was tzuyu. trying to copy sana. it's suppose to be tzuyu that not in the mood. but after listening what sana said, she just roll her eyes. but still, trying to listening their conversation. sana and mark didn't realise tzuyu was there.

" i've changed sana. can you see? i didn't go out with anygirl anymore. i love you sana. please give me one chance. "

" i can't. F U L L S T O P "

mark sigh. he then look at sana.

" Why you can't? "

" because i can't. now can i go now? "

sana ask with more patience. she try to calm down.

" oh c'mon sana. just tell me, i will let you go after you tell me. "

sana grit her teeth. this guy is too stubborn but she still try to calm down. she take a deep breath, didn't care what she's gonna said after that.

" Because im taken mark. i have someone else. so don't ever talk to me, begging to get back with me because my answer is the same. NO! YOU GOT THAT?! "

mark heart is broken. sana didn't care if he's hurt by her words. sana want to walk again but mark stop her.

" WHAT NOW MARK?! DON'T TRY TO MAKE ME ANGRY PLEASE! "

" with whom sana? "

mark said holding sana arm. she don't want to let her go. sana try to let his hand go but he was to strong.

" hey dude, can't you let her go? "

mark and sana look at the latter. it's tzuyu.

" who are you? "

" oh i forgot, im chou tzuyu. im new here so please be nice to me "

tzuyu raise her hand for a shake. smiling sweetly at mark. suprisedly, mark let sana go and take tzuyu hand for a shake.

sana roll her eyes and was about to dissapear from the flirty guy and the alien. but the next word that come out from tzuyu making sana stop walking.

" Sana baby, where'd you going. wait "

tzuyu left mark dumbfounded. she wrapped sana waist and being bold she is, she kiss sana lips. sana was shocked. not just her, even mark also shocked. tzuyu smirk at sana then look at mark.

" oh, and one more thing mark. sorry to tell you this, but sana is taken by me. and i hate it when someone take what's mine. i don't care if she's your ex girlfriend, but she's mine now. "

tzuyu look at mark seriously. if eyes can kill, mark already dead. mark didn't said anything and just give up. he dissapeared after that. tzuyu feel proud on what she said just now. not until sana stomp tzuyu feet.

" Auch! "

" THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS YOU IDIOT! "

tzuyu looking at sana who now leaving her. tzuyu found her so cute. tzuyu chuckle and smile.

" That's great.. Shit my phone! "

➪ did you guys enjoy i update everyday? i will update more more more more more aaaaaaand more ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑)