The reason, why ⁵

༄ Author Pov

" You what?! "

Chaeyoung hear it clearly but she still want to hear tzuyu say it again. Tzuyu groaned.

" You hear it chaeng! "

" No. I didn't. Say it again. One more time "

" humph!! "

" You saw sana underwear? "

" Chaeng! "

" You saw it don't you? "

" Yes!! and im not a pervert! argh it's so embarassing! I hate my eyes! "

Tzuyu want to cry. Chaeyoung look at her bestfriend for a while until she laugh so hard making tzuyu look at her.

" Are you really my bestfriend? "

" pfft hahahaha tzuyu. You didn't change at all hahaha. "

" W-what? "

Chaeyoung wipe her tears while still laughing. She take a deep breath.

" You still have the habit to stare at someone underwear. But you never been like this. You're crying and say this really embarassing. Hahahaha. "

Tzuyu eyebrow furrowed still trying to process what her bestfriend just say. Tzuyu then facepalmed.

" Do you mean- oh shit! "

" yeah. Oh shit hahahaha. "

" Chaeng!! "

" HAHAHAHA. c'mon, let's go back to the class. "

" No. I don't want. "

" Oh come on tzu. Let's look at her under- "

" Shut up you short little cub! "

" Hahahaha. If she know that you were staring at her unde- ouch hahaha she sure get angry mama squirrel hahaha-ouch okay okay i'll stop. "

Chaeyoung chuckle. Tzuyu huffed and her cheeks still red as a tomato. She just can't forget what just happend earlier. She groaned.

" Calm down. Just forget it hehe "

" I wish i could. "

" Oh 😏 "

" Don't look at me like that! im not a pervert! "

" yeah sure. 😏 "

Tzuyu hissed and walk out from the toilet. Chaeyoung follow her and giggle. She shake her head. Her bestfriend still didn't changed at all. She still like to stare at someone underwear but the tzuyu she look at right now is shy and it makes her laugh.

" Anyway, she's minatozaki sana. "

" I know. You told me from the letter. "

" Yeah. You remember her? "

Tzuyu stopped walking and look at chaeyoung.

" What do you mean? "

Chaeyoung shrug off. She look at tzuyu.

" I don't know her. You say she's a new transfered student. Why should i remember her? "

" Oh. Okay. "

" Why? "

" nothing ☺️ "