Say it again ✔︎

Tzuyu gets up and walks upstairs. She has stopped at sana door since it opened. she walked inside only to see sana back facing tzuyu. she gulped. sana saw her girlfriend staring at her.

" chewy, can you help me pull up the zip at my back? i can't do it. "

" o-okay baby. "

Tzuyu walks closer until she's in front sana back. She can clearly see sana back skin. she unconsciously touches Sana's back skin.

smooth~

" chewy? "

" ah yeah! s-sorry. i'll zip up heh "

" okay. "

Tzuyu blush. sana chuckle and tzuyu pull up the zip covering sana back.

" done. "

sana turned around and pecked tzuyu lips making tzuyu froze. she felt sana tap her cheek.

" let's go babe. "

sana wink at her. She turned around and walked first while tzuyu fanned her reddened face.

She kiss my lips! smoothhhhhh~

" babe~ "

" yes baby. i'm coming "

Tzuyu walk downstairs and get inside tzuyu car. sana tried to buckle up her seat belt but tzuyu stopped her.

" let me. "

Tzuyu move closer to sana. sana stares at her trying to hold her breath. heart beats faster the more closer tzuyu is.

*click*

Tzuyu buckled up sana seatbelt. Before tzuyu moves away, she pecks sana lips and wink back to sana. now it's turn sana to blush.

" t-thanks. "

sana looked away, not looking at tzuyu. afraid to get caught blushing. tzuyu smiles and buckles up her seat belt and then she starts her car driving to the restaurant that she already reserved a table for both of them.

while in the car, tzuyu just drives but she can sometimes feel sana staring at her. tzuyu smile and talk.

" Why are you staring at me like that? "

Tzuyu turned her head to look at sana. sana looked away and coughed.

" nothing. "

Tzuyu chuckled and was bold by reaching her hand to hold sana's hand. Sana was surprised but she held Tzuyu's hand back. tzuyu smiled then she kissed sana hand.

" Are you happy being with me baby? "

sana looks at tzuyu and smiles. she nodded.

" so much. this is what i want for. I want to be with you. "

" me too baby. I'm happy to have you in my life. I'm happy you chose me. "

" *smile* i do not regret choosing you babe. you're always by my side. you make me happy, you make me laugh, crying. even though we're just known for not too long. but i want you forever. "

" uwu~ "

" ahh~ im serious chewy ah. "

" haha yes baby. i know "

Tzuyu patted sana head and kept holding sana hand while driving. They then arrived at the restaurant. After parking her car, tzuyu holds sana's hand and they get inside.