Hey you! i love you ⁴

༄ Author Pov

Taken by her? Ha Ha ha. she must be crazy right now ('Д') calm down sana~ take a deep breath. breath in breath ou- arggg i hate you chou tzuyu!! i really hate you. i don't care what people said. that im gonna fall in love with her if i always fight with her? never in my voculifebrary!! NEVER!!

i stomp my feet while going to the library. jihyo, a friend of mine also that tall alien cousin asking me what happen.

" Sana, what's wrong? you look.. Mad? "

" You want to know? ask your cousin! i hate her jihyo. i really hate her. gosh "

jihyo aww to me, seriously? oh great, i even forgot why im going to the library. damn!

" you know, she's always like that. making a prank to people that she knows. you know that, i told you about her right? but trust me, she's a good girl. who knows, maybe one day you're going to fall in love with her. beside, you once told me that you want to be a what? lesbian? now, this is the chance. "

" 😨 "

I feel horror listening what has jihyo said to me just now. fall in love with that tall alien?

" Please... you know what? now i feel like i'll just stay single than be a lesbian then fall in love with her. yucks. yucksssss! "

" okay okay, whatever. but please, don't hate her too much. she's my precious baby tzuyu. *pout* "

" eeergghh. aish fine. "

" thank you. "

jihyo hug me. since i don't know what to do in the library, me and jihyo together going to canteen. just when we get out side, there the tall girl stop infront of us. she grin at me. like WHAT SHE WANT NOW??

" what do you want? "

" hi jihyo unnie, can i talk with my girlfriend for a second? "

" .... "

i've no words to said. did she just said that infront of her cousin?!! she's really crazy. i can't 😭 oh great. now jihyo look at me then at her cousin.

" girlfriend? did i missed something? "

" ah no jihyo, we're just friend. really "

" aww baby. don't be so shy to me "

😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨😨

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu hug sana while patted sana head like a baby. meanwhile jihyo giggle at sana. sana try to calm down. she want to cry right now holding her madness inside. but she can't said anything because she CAN'T. SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHY. EVEN ME ALSO DOESN'T KNOW WHY 😂

okay back to them. gosh!

sana finally push tzuyu making tzuyu along her cousin jihyo burst into laughter.

" I HATE BOTH OF YOU! "

" aww sana. we're sorry. it's just, you're so cute. anyway, i need to go now. see ya love birds "

" J I H Y O ! "

jihyo dissapeared after bid goodbye to tzuyu and sana. sana can't believe her friend is teasing her right now. she then look at tzuyu who now smiling like an idiot.

" Im not your girlfriend! "

but tzuyu didn't said anything. she just smiling sweetly at sana. which sana found tzuyu smile is sweeter than ice cream. she blush, she turn around and when she was about to leave, tzuyu hug her from behind. tzuyu chin is on sana shoulder.

trust me, that moment... Sana heart stopped... but thanks to me, she's not dead yet 😂

" You told me to beg right? So, sana ssi. can i get my phone back? "

tzuyu whisper to sana ear making sana bit her lips. tzuyu continue again.

" I promise i won't bring my phone anymore. pleaseeeeeeee? chicken on top? pleaseeee "

nani?

sana thought for a while. she shake her head and push tzuyu from behind. she take a deep breath.

" fine, this is the last time. "

tzuyu nod that her neck almost broken. sana give tzuyu phone back. just when tzuyu about to get her phone back, sana back away.

" BUT..... DON'T CALL ME A BABY OR TELLING ME THAT IM YOUR GIRLFRIEND. OKAY?! "

" OKAY OKAY. you should thank me that i help you. "

tzuyu take her phone. she's really happy. sana roll her eyes then walk to the canteen while crossing her arm.

" i don't need your help "

" I know, but you looks like you're about to cry earlier "

" Im not! he's just too stubborn! "

" well, it's not my problem. "

" then why trying to help me? by telling him that im taken by you? Please... "

sana roll her eyes. tzuyu just chuckle.

" Okay fine baby, you win. "

" Im not your baby! "

sana puff her cheek. glaring at tzuyu. tzuyu chuckle again.

" Fine fine. let's eat? "

" Okay. "

Tzuyu was suprised when sana said okay. but tzuyu didn't ask sana because she might change her mood. when they were at the canteen, there's so many people watching them.

everything, It's the coldhearted school president with the prankster. they all know this two girl always fight like a tom and jerry. who's not suprised seeing this two eating together?

Sana sense that theres so many people watching them. she look at tzuyu who seems not care if people watching them now. sana didn't said a word. so do tzuyu.

" Stop follow me tzuyu. "

" What? we live together anyway. "

" Whatever. "

Tzuyu chuckle. they are on the way back to their dorm. but tzuyu forgot something.

" oh wait. i forgot something, um you can go home first. is that okay? "

sana roll her eyes and didn't look at tzuyu. it's not like she care about that tall alien girl. tzuyu then left her.

After sana go back to their dorm, she go to her room and lay on her bed. she close her eyes for a moment.

Im

not

going

to

fall

in

love

with her.

never!!!

Sana thought while hugging her pillow. but her other thoughts was feeling tzuyu is hugging her right now. she then drift to sleep leaving her door opened.