The girl in the painting ¹⁹

༄ Author Pov

" Finally, do you want to take a rest sweety? "

Sana look around inside the house and was suprised that her parents house is so big. There's a lot big picture hang on the wall. Even when you walk upstair, there will be a family picture hang on the wall. Sana touch it and saw herself with her parents. Sana was too busy watch it that her mom have to poke her cheek. sana startled and look at her mom.

" Uh what is it mom? "

" Do you want to take a rest? if yes, let's get inside your room. Mama will bring a fruit for you okay? "

" o-okay. Where is d-dad? "

" Oh he's going out meeting someone. He will be right back sweety. "

Sana nod and follow her mother. They get inside sana room and sana mouth hung open. Her mom left for bring a fruit for her while sana look around inside the room.

There's a table beside her bed and she saw a picture frame of her, smile happily. Sana took the picture frame and look at it.

I really look like her.

Sana thought. She was thinking what jeongyeon said about the suprised. But then she remember before she leave from the hospital, the doctor said something.

Flashback

" Im glad you're survived from the accident. Not many people will survived from it but it was just like a miracle and im happy to know you're survived sana. I hope you drive carefully next time when you drove your car again. "

Flashback end

unless this person is already dead because of the accident and here i am using her bodies.

Sana sighed and laid on the bed. She decide to get up again and look on the mirror. She watch herself on the mirror.

It's really me.

Sana said while touching her cheeks. She pinch it and giggle cutely. But groan about something making her mom who just coming, suprised.

" What's wrong sweety? "

" u-uh nothing mom. "

" come here. Eat this fruit. "

Sana squel when she saw a lot of fruit. She happily eat it making her mom chuckle. She patted sana head.

" eat slowly sweety. Get well soon okay? "

sana smile and nodded. She was thankful having a good mom. She happy that jeongyeon didn't make her meet with a bad parents.

" how's your head? "

" I think it 's not hurt a lot like the last time. Hehe. "

Mrs.minatozaki nodded and smiling. Her phone ringing from the other room and she left to pick up the call. Sana continue eat the fruit and sighed happily.

" I love fruit! "

sana squeal. But then she stopped when she think about tzuyu. She pout while eating the fruit.

" I miss tzucholate 🥺 "

sana pout. She put the plate that have a fruit on the table and sit on the bed while hugging the pillow. she pout while thinking how to meet tzuyu. She just know that she's in japan right now. It makes her remember mina so sudden. But she also doesn't know if mina is in japan or not.