The reason, why ²

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu leaned her back at the passenger seat while thinking about the girl. She's now can go back home after staying at the hospital for two days ever since she's awake. Doctor Jihyo say that she need to take a rest and not think too much. But there one thing that it makes tzuyu doesn't understand.

Flashback

" how are you feeling now, tzuyu? "

" Still get a headache. "

" You already drink your meds? "

" Yeah. "

Dr.jihyo nodded and staring at tzuyu. Tzuyu look away. Dr.jihyo hummed and talk.

" You may take a rest once you back home. And don't think too much. You will get a headache again if you keep thinking too much. "

Tzuyu nodded.

" Tzuyu. "

Tzuyu look at dr.jihyo. it seems she was looking around before talking to tzuyu. Dr.jihyo then turn to face tzuyu.

" Always be careful. You're in danger. But as long you're not trying to remember, you're safe. "

" What? what do you mean? "

The door knocked by Mr.chou. Dr.jihyo patted tzuyu head and smile.

" Remember that, tzuyu. "

Flashback ends.

Ugh, the more i think.. it makes my head hurt.

Tzuyu thought while massage her temple. She then look at her father that was now driving. He was smiling but the more she look at her father, the more she got scary because now what she saw was the girl. The girl look at her and after a couple second, her face changed to a scary one making tzuyu breath hitch. Tzuyu close her eyes and her heart beat faster.

" Tzuyu, hey.. are you alright? "

Tzuyu open her eyes and she was sweating. She look at her dad that felt worried. Tzuyu decide to calm down and nodded slowly.

" You sure? "

" Yes, dad. I guess i haven't sleep well this past two days. "

" It's okay. you can take a rest once you back home. Okay? "

Tzuyu smile and nodded.

" Welcome home, Tzuyu. "

Tzuyu now inside the mansion. She can't believe it that she live in the mansion but she just shrug it off. Her father show tzuyu her bedroom and can take a rest. Tzuyu thank her father and get inside her room.

It was quite big. Tzuyu look around her room is simple and maybe because her dad living alone for a year and doesn't have a time to decorate her room. Tzuyu decide to laid on the bed.

She now look at the ceiling while thinking. She hummed and closing her eyes. But suddenly she get sweating. She can feel someone is watching her and she decide to close her eyes tightly. She remember about the dream. The dream where the girl suddenly in front of her.

Please, go away. . .

Tzuyu thought in mind. She was scary right now and her heart beat faster. After a couple minute, tzuyu decide to open her eyes and she saw no one.