My only sunshine ²⁶

༄ Author Pov

" What do you mean? "

Mina turn around while momo gasped looking at sana. Sana walk closer while still staring at momo.

" What do you mean momo? "

" S-sanny. "

" What's your plan? "

Sana still question her about what she said to mina. momo look at mina, asking for her help but mina only sighed.

" Can we sit down first? "

" No. I want to hear it now. RIGHT NOW"

Momo look down. She was afraid right now. And she's afraid if she's losing sana, her bestfriend.

" It's a long story sanny. "

" Just tell me. What's your plan and if im not mistaken, you call my name. He broke up with me. Are you talking about dahyun? "

" I- "

Sana then thinking about dahyun fall in love with someone else. When she heard what momo said earlier, her heart broken into pieces. She look at momo. And now she remember about the text message that have my peach in dahyun notification before. It sound familiar and now she know it was momo, her bestfriend. Sana tears already fall down making momo worried. She move closer to hold sana hand but sana push away her hand and cry.

" So you're the one that dahyun fall in love. You're the cause dahyun break up with me. I thought we are bestfriend? "

" Sanny. It was a misunderstanding "

Momo said. Sana shake her head and still crying. She can't believe momo, her own bestfriend backstab her when she didn't do anything wrong to her.

" Sanny. Let momo explain to you. She do this for you sanny. "

" Oh? so you know it too? "

mina was stunned. And it makes sana think negative again. momo suddenly interrupt.

" Yes. She know everything. But i told her not to tell you. "

" Wow!! "

Sana laugh a little, still can't believe what she heard. She can't believe her two bestfriend doing this to her. Sana get her purse to get out from this house. She felt heartbroken to know that her bestfriend backstab her.

Just when she about to leave, mina already lock the door.

" Back off MINA. "

" NO. not after we explain to you. "

" It's enough. I already know my two bestfriend backstab me. I thought we are bestfriend forever. We promise no secret between us but both of you? keep a secret from me. You let momo with dahyun and didn't tell me about them. I- *sob* let me go! "

sana was crying while mina hug her tightly. Not letting go.

" Sorry sanny. Just let me and momo explain this to you. Please. "

Sana cried again but didn't said anything. Momo just look down. She try to hold her tears. She was hurting too. Sana misunderstand her. Mina look at momo who still look down.

" Momo ah. "

Momo look at mina sadly. they now sit facing to each other. There was a silence. But after a couple minute, momo talk.