Boomerang ¹⁵

༄ Author Pov

" Hmm. Hm? Tzu? "

Sana just woke up from her sleep. The moment she open her eyes, she found tzuyu was not beside here. She rub her eyes and look around. That's strange. Usually tzuyu will woke her up to take a breakfast or sana always heard tzuyu voice every morning. But now, it was quiet.

Sana get up and get inside the bathroom. She thought maybe her wife didn't want to wake her and decide just making a breakfast. Sana then wash her face.

When she's done, she wipe her face with a small towel and walk downstair. But when she walk downstair, tzuyu was not in the kitchen. It makes sana thinking where could her wife go at this hour since it's still 8am.

For some reason, sana heart beat faster. She felt nervous, afraid at the same time. She close her eyes for a moment and shake her head. She immediately walk upstair to get her phone.

She unlocked her phone and start calling her wife. But sadly, it was an operator that answer her call. Sana bit her nail while shaking her head not to think negative.

Maybe she have to open the cafe early. Yes. I think i need to go there and make sure she was really there or else-

Sana huffed and start taking a shower.

Sana arrived at the cafe and found it was not open yet. Sana hold her temple trying to think where she is going. And why she's not telling her or woke her up. Why tzuyu have to make her worried? sana bit her lips trying to calm down and decide to wait.she then thinking that maybe tzuyu visit her parents. Sana decide to call tzuyu parents.

" Zuzu? she's not here sana ah. Why? "

" S-she's not there? "

" No. Why? Is everything alright? "

" Y-yes dad. ahm. Did she perhaps call you this morning dad? "

" No. Sana, are you sure everything is okay there? want papa go there now? "

" No no. Everything is fine dad. Really. Ahm just call me or text me if tzuyu call you dad. Okay? "

" Okay. I'll text you if zuzu call. "

" Thanks dad. "

" Welcome sana ah. "

Sana sighed. She rub her face trying to shake the thoughts away. She want to ask tzuyu bestfriend but she doesn't have chaeyoung phone number.

Where are you tzuyu ah? This is the first time you didn't told me where you go.

Suddenly sana thinking about their favorite place. sana smile and started get inside her car and drove to their favorite place.

Although sana know that tzuyu or sana barely stay at their favorite place at this hour but sana wanting to search tzuyu there incase she suddenly stay there for a while.

Sana arrived at their first favorite place but tzuyu was not there. Sana bit her lips.

Calm down sana. There's one more place to go.

Sana didn't gave up and decide to drove to their second favorite place.

But unfortunately, when she arrived at their second favorite place, tzuyu was not there too.

Sana took a sit while looking down. Her heart felt heavy so sudden. She doesn't know where to find tzuyu. tzuyu make her worried and suddenly sana thinking about the book that she read last night. Sana then thinking that tzuyu leave her without her know.