Assurance ⁸

༄ Author Pov

" I have a twin sister? "

" Yep. Actually i just know about your twin sister. I don't know since when you try to hide about your twin sister to me. But it doesn't matter anymore. If your twin sister didn't tell me about what happen to you, i might not know that you had a brain cancer. "

" O-oh. Okay. So her name sanny? we really look alike. "

" ofcourse. She's your twin sister baby. Hehehe. "

Sana roll her eyes. It's been a week and sana feel better now so doctor shin tell her to go home but she still need to take care herself. Sana and tzuyu now stay in sana room while look at her photo album.

While sana is busy, tzuyu take out her phone and she search something in her phone. When she found what she search, she call sana.

" Now look at this photo. Do you remember them? "

Sana blinked her eyes looking at the picture of twice member. Tzuyu give her phone to sana and watch sana reaction.

" All of them so pretty. "

" Yes. Do you want to know who are they? "

" who? "

" It's our friends. "

" Our friends? "

" yeah. Actually, both of us are a twice member. "

" Twice member? what's that? "

Tzuyu get her phone back and search youtube to find Twice. She let sana watch twice music videos. Sana shocked when she watch herself in twice music videos.

" It's me? Not my twin sister? "

" It's you. Right now, your twin sister pretend to be like you. She's now in south korea with the other members. They already know about sanny pretend to be you. it's a long story. I don't know how to explain to you. That's all i want you to know today. "

Sana nod while still look back at the other member picture. Tzuyu explain again about momo and mina is sana japanese friends. She also tell who's the leader of twice. Sana just kept listening what tzuyu said.

" Wow okay. I still confuse tzuyu. Thanks for telling me. To be honest, they all so pretty especially this person. Who is she? "

Tzuyu frowned when sana point dahyun picture. Sana look at tzuyu.

" Kim dahyun. "

" she's cute. Hihihi "

Tzuyu roll her eyes. now she felt jealous. She take her phone making sana frowned.

" Why? im not finished yet. give me back! "

" Nope "

Sana trying to get tzuyu phone back making tzuyu put her phone behind her back. She standing and sana following her. Now tzuyu put her phone higher making sana difficult to get the phone. Sana whine.

" Aaaa~ Tzuyu! give me back. "

Sana jump but tzuyu just giggle while watching her girlfriend whining.

" You so mean tzuyu ah. "

Sana glare while pouting. Tzuyu smirk.

" You want back this phone? "