The girl in the painting ²²

༄ Author Pov

" sana. "

Ever since tzuyu started her car, sana is being quiet while holding tight her seatbelt. she didn't even look at tzuyu who now wondering why sana just being quiet.

" Where are we going, tzuyu? "

tzuyu was suprised when sana suddenly talk.

" I don't know actually. "

Sana immediately turn her head to look at tzuyu who now chuckle seeing sana face.

" Just kidding. To hangout and.. to know more about you. "

" why? "

sana look away and asked tzuyu. Tzuyu chuckle again.

" We just know each other but i want to know more about you so we will not getting awkward when we do our new project soon. "

" you already know about me though. Why'd you still want to know more. "

Sana mumble quietly but tzuyu actually can heard her. Tzuyu eyebrow furrowed but she shrug it of.

" I just know about your name sana. You're minatozaki sana. "

" Whatever. "

" ... "

Such a brat. Wow. I can't believe it.

Tzuyu thought. She didn't talk much after that but soon sana stomach growl making her look at sana who look at her back then look away, pouting.

" Okay. Let's find something to eat. You're hungry. "

Tzuyu chuckle. Sana huffed while cross her arm.

" Bad tzucholate! "

the words that come out from sana making tzuyu look at her. Sana look into the road infront of her then push tzuyu face softly to focus on the road. Tzuyu blinked her eyes.

" Stop turning your head to look at me. It's dangerous. You're driving tzuyu. "

" ... Okay "

tzuyu badly want to ask sana but she decide to hold it for a while and focus on the road. There's a lot inside tzuyu head right now. For some reason, it makes tzuyu heart beat faster and thinking that this girl beside her is really her sana. someone that she miss a lot.

While sana, she's blushing everytime tzuyu look at her. She felt sorry for being such a brat. Sana was trying to control herself. She was trying not to hug tzuyu and kiss her. Sana was trying hard. But she also give a hint to tzuyu to let tzuyu know who's this girl with her right now. She hope tzuyu knows it tho.

Both of them arrived in a house, mina house. Sana look at the house from outside and saw tzuyu stop beside her. Sana look at her then look away.

" Is this your house? "

" hmm. Nope. My friend house. I got a call from them earlier that they invited me to stay in their house. Beside they cook a delicious food. and i want to bring you here because... you hungry."

tzuyu lean forward to face to face with sana while smiling, showing her dimple. She patted sana head making sana blushing hard. She try so hard not to pull tzuyu closer and kiss her now.

" Shall we get inside now? "

" okay. "

Sana follow tzuyu. Tzuyu knock the door and soon opened by mina. The moment mina open the door, she saw a familiar face. It was sana. Mina gasped, her mouth hung open. Sana saw her too and her eyes sparkle.