My only sunshine ⁶

༄ Sana Pov

" Don't ever leave me again. "

Caressing his face sweetly. I nodded and kiss his forehead softly. He hug me pull me closer to him, afraid im going to leave him again. Im sitting on his lap while we were kissing. It was slow and sweet. he's my everything and i promised i will never leave him again.

.
.

I open my eyes and blushed. Did i really said that to zuyu? I can't believe what i said. Why he always appeared in my dream. Why must him?

I shake my head and look at the time, it's still 5:45am. I stand up to wash my face. Starring at the mirror, i still blushing. The kiss feel so real. his lips so soft and sweet. And i enjoyed it.

Argh. It was just a dream. Nothing more. He's nothing to me. nothing. Yep. I tell to myself repeatly that he's nothing. The dream is nothing. Yeah. Ok calm down sana.

I suddenly miss my parents. But it's still too early to call them right? they probably still sleeping. I guess, i just need to playing with my phone.

Laying on the bed, i don't know why but i kept reading zuyu message that he send before im sleeping.

Sanshine? i giggle. I blushed and shake my head. This is crazy. I should hate him right? Hmm. I don't know why but i think i want to disturb his sleep. Is he sleeping right now? i shrug and decide to call him.

It's not even a minute but he already pick up the call.

" Hello "

His voice. His husky voice. Damn.

" Sana? "

" .... "

I hang up the call and i can feel my heart beating faster. Why i call him in the first place? Damn. Suddenly my phone ringing and it was zuyu. I didn't pick up the call. I hide my blushing face on my pillow and screamed. But then my phone ringing again. I take a deep breath and pick up the call. I still can feel my heart beat faster.

" Hello. Sana? "

" Hey. "

" What's wrong? "

" Nothing. "

" Why call me? "

" um, nothing. "

" Can't sleep? wait.... "

" ... "

" It's still early. why? "

" ... "

" Okay. I must thinking that you don't want me arrived late again? aww. That so sweet of you sanshine. "

" Ani.. "

" Do you miss me already? "

" No. "

" You're weird sanshine. But i love it when you suddenly call me. "

" ... "

" I miss you too babygirl. "

Omg he did again. He call me babygirl again. I bit my lips

" I-im not your babygirl. Stop flirting at me. And i don't miss you. Tch "

He's chuckle and i can imagine he lay on his bed while hugging his pillow and chuckle.

" What so funny? tch. "

" You're cute. "

He said while yawning.

" Go back to sleep. See you later. "