The girl in the painting ¹³

༄ Author Pov

" Jeongyeon. Your wish is my command. "

Sana blinked her eyes. Still didn't get it what the girl say.

" I- i don't understand. What do you mean my wish is your command? and where am i? why im not in tzuyu house? we were hugging earlier and now i found me hugging myself. Where's my Tzucholate!? "

sana suddenly shout making jeongyeon cover her both ears. She hissed.

" Calm down. Do you have to shout? tsk. "

Jeongyeon glare at sana but suprised seeing sana pout and crouch down and started crying while calling tzuyu. Jeongyeon sighed then walk closer at sana. She crouch down and hummed.

" Do you love tzuyu so much? "

" I do. I really love her. I already confess to her. We kissed and hug. But suddenly im here. What happend? who are you actually? "

" There's nothing you need to know about me. But what i can say is, i can make your wish come true. "

" R-really? anything? "

Jeongyeon smile and nodded. She then sighed and sit beside sana.

" Did this tzuyu girl say anything about you?"

" About me? "

" Yes. Did she? "

" No. Why? "

" So you didn't know yet? "

" know what? "

" About you. The truth about you. "

" M-me? what do you mean? "

" You came from the painting. Tzuyu painting you. And she wish something so that you will come into real life and stuck with her forever. "

Sana didn't said anything but she clearly shocked about what jeongyeon has just said.

" S-she painting me? "

" Yes. You must be remember why you suddenly inside her room. Isn't it? "

" I- i still remember. "

" She did ask you about white paper thing right? "

" Y-yes. "

" But the white paper which call as a canvas is already gone. It's because of you. Tzuyu wish comes true and you comes into real life. there's a magic in the canvas if you painting someone you dream "

Sana was thinking. Trying to process what jeongyeon has just tell her. But she still remember tzuyu once ask her about the white paper think and even ask if she eat it or not because it's already gone.

" She dream about me? "

" yes. The magic canvas only work if you painting someone you dream. "

" Who are you actually? why do you know so much? "

Jeongyeon shrug.

" But one thing for sure, i can make your wish come true. "

" Is that mean i can wish to meet tzuyu? "

" Yes. "

Sana clasped her hands while closing her eyes. wish something. Jeongyeon eyebrow furrowed but she just let it be. It was fun, jeongyeon thought.