He's mine! ¹⁴

After the jealous squirrel left, tzuyu still flirting with irene who now seems about to pass out but mina stop him and drag him to class.

" Oh sorry, i can't give you my number since it's my one & only can have it. you're not important bye "

irene frown while tzuyu grin making mina shook her head.

" you're so savage tzuyu. "

" serve her right for always calling me gay before. she think i'll fall in love with her? tsk. "

" silly. "

tzuyu giggle and both of them already get inside the class. their teacher still not coming yet. once he's inside the class, there's a group of girls squealling watching tzuyu. tzuyu smile and wink at them.

kyahhhhh! TZU OPPA!!

UGH. NOT AGAIN!! I NEED TO GO TO TOILET!!

SO HOT!!

IS HE CHOU TZUYU?

NO, HE'S MY FUTURE- AUCH

" CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP ?! "

it was the angry squirrel. mina already went to her seat and look at sana. seeing sana get angry so sudden, she smile... but who nows what inside of heart right? ops 😏

jealous squirrel ~~

while tzuyu look at sana and he want to smirk. but instead of smirk, he talk to the girls.

" Shhh *wink* "

the group of girls nodded while holding their hearts. they squeal quietly and tzuyu chuckle. he went to his seat and do his own thing and didn't look at sana. while sana, she really piss off right now. she feel like want to pull his hair or bite his shoulder or scratch his face ๏_๏ ⊙_⊙ but she choose to calm down. dahyun didn't said anything. but he talk with the shy momo.

" you like to eat don't you? "

" e-eh? yeah. "

momo said shyly while fix her glasses. dahyun chuckle.

" next time, let's eat together. my treat. "

" eh? "

no one ask her eat together. she's a nerd girl and very shy. but one thing or two you need to know about her, she's really good at dancing & eat. she's just too shy to show her great dancing. and when dahyun ask her eat together. momo didn't know how to react. she just shocked. dahyun chuckle.

" really. let's eat together later okay? "

" u-uh okay. "

momo fix her glasses and smile shyly.

after 10 minutes, their teacher came and one thing that get his attention is someone. he look at him for too long.

" you..... are you chou tzuyu? "

" yes sir. are you forgetting me? (* ̄︶ ̄*) "

" *squeal* "

"..."

" Im just kidding. wow, you look so HOT! "

" sir! can we start our lesson now!? "

" oh easy there minatozaki sana. "

sana huff because she can see her teacher seems flirting with tzuyu. tzuyu try to hold his laugh. same goes to mina and dahyun.