My only sunshine ¹⁸

༄ Author Pov

" So chewy is zuyu? "

" Yes baby. But zuyu tell me that when he ask if she's sanny, sanny act didn't remember him when she just call him chewy. I don't know what happen to them right now. Zuyu just left after we talk for a while. I don't know where he's going "

" hmm. I wonder what's their relationship actually. "

" You mean when they was a kid? "

" yeah. "

" hmm i don't know. But zuyu was hurt when sanny already have a boyfriend. Zuyu been waiting her for a long time tho. "

" That's why he's single right? "

" Yup. I told him many times to just fall in love with someone but he's too stubborn. Now i know why he's single. i guess he really love sanny. Sadly sanny have a boyfriend. "

" But her boyfriend cheat behind her! gosh. If only this will be easy to tell sanny, but i can't. "

" May- wait. Zuyu call. "

" Okay. "

Chae pick up the call and he heard his bestfriend cry. Chae want to laugh but he decide not to laugh. It was so rare to hear his bestfriend cry over a girl. He's crazy thought making him record their conversation. while mina mouthed chae that she want to hear what zuyu talk about. Chae put on loudspeaker and mina was laughing but didn't make it too loud.

" Chaee. She hurt me. Im hurt. "

Zuyu said while crying. Chae bit his lips to not laughing too hard.

" What happen zuyu? Do you want us to come there? "

Zuyu cried then sniffed.

" No need. "

" You sure? what happen? "

" I call her earlier "

" And? "

" we talked. "

" Continue. "

" She call me chewy again. "

" And? "

" I ask her again why she still pretend that she doesn't remember me. I ask her if she still love me? but she end up tell me that she doesn't love me anymore. She said sorry and told me to just forget about what she said on the past. She told me to find someone else. It hurt chae. I still love her. I don't want to give up yet. no. But it hurts chae. "

Somehow chae and mina felt guilty to laugh. They were sad listening what zuyu just told chae.

" Don't give up yet zuyu. "

" W-why? she doesn't love me anymore chae. And she have a boyfriend. "

" Make her fall in love. I don't care if she already have a boyfriend. Tch. "

" Why ? "

" Just don't give up okay? Promise? "

" I don't know chae. I- "

" It will be worth it zuyu. Trust me. Me and mina support you. Both of you look good together. "

" Mina was with you right now? "

" uh yeah. She's listening too. "

" The fuck. I was crying. Wtf chae. "

" Hahahaha. Sorry bro. It's so rare to hear you crying. Hahahaha "

" you- aish. "

" Love you bro. Don't ever call me chucky again or else.. heh "

" What? "

" Hah you'll see if you call me that again. Haha. "

" Did you- oh my gosh. You better delete it son SEYOUNG!! "

" THE FUCK?! "

Mina laughing hard. a dolphin laugh voice can be heard in the living room. she then stop when she look at her boyfriend who now shake his head.

" It's chaeyoung. Not seyoung. Geez. "

" Fine. Just delete it what you record just now. Okay?! "

" okay okay. Fine. Now where are you? "

" At home. I felt so lonely and broken. "

" Aww. Wanna hangout tonight? you can be the thirdweel tho. It's fine. We're okay. Haha "

" Why are you my friend? hais. "

" Because you love me. "

" Yucks. I will never turn gay even im broken because of a girl. Yuck. "

" Hahahaha. Now, take a rest and don't think much about what sanny just said. you know girls right, just because they said that to hurt you doesn't they really mean it. Maybe because she have a boyfriend and she doesn't want to hurt him. But poor sanny, she doesn't know her boyfriend is cheating. "

Mina facepalmed making chae suddenly realise what he just said. chaeyoung gasped.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

" What did you said?! "