My only sunshine ²⁴

༄ Author Pov

It's 6am, Zuyu woke up first. He wash his face to fresh him up. once he done, he call his driver to pick him at sana house. After he done calling his driver, zuyu went upstair.

He sit on the bed while watching sana sleeping. He smile. He rub her cheek softly. he didn't want to wake her up. after staring at sana for a couple minute, zuyu slowly kiss her cheek before leaving. sana stirred in her sleep but didn't woke up. Zuyu smile again and started leaving.

༄ Sana Pov

I woke up when my phone started ringing. It was an alarm that i set before so it will be easily for me to wake up. I started to stretch my body.

It was quite. And i wonder if zuyu still sleeping. I look at the time and i still have a two hours to get ready. After stretching, i walk downstair to wake zuyu but then was suprised that zuyu is nowhere to be seen.

Could it be that he already left early in the morning?

I thought. i went back upstair to call zuyu. And just before im about to call him, he call me. I pick up the call.

" Morning sunshine. "

" Morning too zuyu. You left already? "

" Yeah. Sorry not telling you. I don't want to wake you up. "

" It's okay. I understand. You already take a breakfast? "

I ask zuyu. He chuckle make me wonder why.

" What so funny zu? "

" Hehe nothing. Im not taking a breakfast yet. "

" hmm. "

" Anyway, get ready. I'll pick you up. I have another car. We can take a breakfast together before our shooting start. "

" okay. Let me finished. I will text you later. "

" Okay babygirl. Take your time. Hehe "

" Okay zu. Bye "

" Hmm. "

" What? "

" I miss you. "

" Haha zu, seriously? "

" Go take a shower now. I can't wait to meet you again. "

" Okay. wait for me. "

" Okay babygirl. "

I shake my head after hang up the call. I realise that im single already. No wonder no morning wish from my boyfriend which is now become my ex boyfriend. Im still hurt and can't believe why he can be fall in love with someone else when we already in relationship for three years. How can he easily fall in love with someone. i thought he love me but i was wrong.

I wipe my tears, trying not to think about what he said to me lastnight. I don't want because of that, it affect my shooting later. Im so thankful zuyu was there for me. Although i can feel he start to keep calling me his baby. Geez.

༄ Author Pov

Sana smile but shake her head. She decide to take a shower.

Meanwhile, zuyu already finished taking a shower. He told his maid to wash the pyjama that sana give him to use lastnight. He now just scroll his instagram and was suprised that someone is liking all his picture and left a comment. He look at the person profile picture, he chuckle. he followback the person. It was the bunny look like girl that follow him before.