My only sunshine ⁷

༄ Author Pov

CUT!!

Emily groaned frustrated. Both of the actor and actress kept bickering to each other while shooting their scene. It's suppose to be a sweet scene inside the cafe yet sana didn't do it well, Zuyu groaned because emily kept saying CUT.

" What's wrong with you woman? "

Zuyu doesn't understand sana attitude just now. She shrug while crossing her arm. She still angry and she doesn't know why she hate talking with zuyu right now.

" Im sorry if i make you angry without i realise. But really, let's worked out this scene okay? after that, you can ignore me. I won't talking to you. "

" Okay. "

Zuyu smile. He sighed and tell emily to start over again. It turn well this time and he thank to sana for doing it well.

They only have one scene to shoot today. After finished, both of them changed their clothes. Zuyu kept his word saying that he will not talking to sana. Once they finished changing, zuyu saw sana but he just walk away when sana look at him. Sana mumble something after zuyu left.

" Sure. I will come over there tonight. My head hurts. I need to get a sleep for a while. "

" Aww. okay. Make sure you came to my house tonight. "

" Okay chucky "

Zuyu chuckle when he heard his bestfriend, chae groaned.

" Stop calling me that name. I hate it"

" Okay chucky. "

Zuyu laugh. they talk for awhile before hanging up the call. Chae told him to come to his house since today is his girlfriend birthday and he want all his friends came. Zuyu tell him that he will come once he take a sleep for a while.

Zuyu was about to drove to his house when suddenly he felt someone knocking his window car. He then turn to see sana was the one who knock.

" Yes? What can i help you miss minatozaki sana? "

Sana huffed and she doesn't said anything. Zuyu decide to walkout from his car and leaning to his car while staring at sana.

" My car broke down, i need your help."

" Where's your boyfriend? "

" He doesn't replied or answer my call."

" What kind of boyfriend he is? "

Zuyu shake his head. Sana glare.

" He probably busy. "

Sana said.

" Whatever. So what do you want? "

" Can you send me to my house? "

" Sure. "

Sana nodded shyly and was about to get inside the passenger seat when zuyu suddenly stop her.

" But... "

" hm? "

" Tell me first what's wrong with your attitude towards me today. "

Zuyu cross his arm while waiting sana to to talk. She sighed and puff her cheek.

" You're annoying. That's all. "

" Why? "

" You flirt with that girl... again! "

" What's the problem with it? "

Zuyu decide to look into sana eyes.

gosh. I can't believe im married with this alien.

Zuyu frowned.

" I hate to see you flirting with that girl then came flirting at me. I hate it "

Zuyu just nod but his mind was into what sana said in mind earlier.

" Im sorry. are you perhaps jealous? "

" N-no!! "

Zuyu smirk while sana rolled her eyes. She get inside the passenger seat and zuyu get inside too.

He start the engine car and drove to sana house after sana tell him where she live.

" Are you living alone? "

" Yeah. My parents live at japan. They have other business to work there. "

" Oh. "

" How about you? "

" Living with my parents. "

" Babyboy. "

Sana chuckle making zuyu look at her. Sana clear her throat.

" Stop staring at me. "

" I have my own house. Is just when i feel like want to stay at my parents house, i will sleep there "

" Who? "

Sana ask.

" Me. Who else? "

Zuyu answer while his eyes on the road.

" Who ask~ "

Zuyu frowned making sana laugh. He shake his head but he's happy inside. He can see sana laugh.

" Whatever princess. "

Zuyu head suddenly hurt and he decide to stop at the corner. Sana felt worried.

" Are you alright zuyu? "

" Yeah. "

Zuyu massage his head.

" Let's change seat. I will drive. You rest for a while. "

Zuyu nodded. They changed seat and sana was driving to her house while zuyu sleep.

When the traffic light turn red, sana stare at zuyu sleep. She smile.

cute.

Once the the traffic turn green, she drove the car to her house.

Sana arrived at her house and she stare at zuyu. He still sleeping and she felt guilty so sudden for calling him early in the morning. She didn't wake him up and just stare at him sleeping.

Her hand slowly caress his cheek. She then remember about her dream. Her eyes suddenly look at his lips. She then remember about the kiss. She doesn't know why but it seems there something interesting about his lips making her lean closer.

C l o s e r. . .

A n d . . .

C l o s e r . . .

" What are you trying to do babygirl?"