The girl in the painting ²⁶

༄ Author Pov

" Bae tzu. Do you want to take a shower with me? "

sana just woke up from her sleep and decide want to take a shower. They now inside sana room. Sana sit on tzuyu lap while staring at her cutely. Tzuyu gulped. She didn't expect sana can be this bold.

" I-it's okay. You can take a shower first baby girl. I can take a shower later when im back home. "

Tzuyu trying so hard not to give in. Sana pout cutely making tzuyu weak. She close tight her eyes while praying that she will not give in. Suddenly sana giggle, pecking tzuyu lips.

" Im just teasing you bae ~ "

" Aish. Such a tease. "

" Hihihi. Mwah ~ i will take a shower then. Wait here and don't leave! okay? "

" Okay, my cute baby sana. "

Sana give a kiss on tzuyu lips before running to the bathroom while squealing. Tzuyu facepalmed, shaking her head.

While sana is taking a shower, tzuyu just look around sana room and she was suprised that her room can be this big. Tzuyu get up from the bed and walk towards the table that was placed beside sana bed.

She sit on the chair and look at the photo frame. she caress sana photo and hummed.

Cute. But this is minatozaki sana.

Tzuyu frowned. She put the photo back and lean on the chair. She look up at the ceiling and was thinking. She sighed. She get up and look at the mirror. While staring at her own face, her eyes suddenly look somewhere and it makes tzuyu frowned. She turn around and start to crouch down. She saw something a white paper that look like a canvas below sana bed. When she take it out to take a look, she immediately frozed while looking at the canvas. Her eyes widened and gasped.

she saw a painting of herself.

T-this is me. But how?

Tzuyu heart beat faster. She doesn't know why she have a painting of herself in sana room. it can't be her sana that painting her because she know her sana doesn't know how to painting. Except it was minatozaki sana but tzuyu is confused. She doesn't know about minatozaki sana. This creeping her out that she felt a goosebump so sudden.

Tzuyu take a deep breath and rolled the canvas. She hurriedly put the canvas inside her car before sana finished taking a shower.

Once she is done, tzuyu sit on the bed while trying to ease her beating heart. After sana finished taking a shower and wear her clothes, she sit beside tzuyu that was playing with her phone.

" What are you doing tzuyu ah? "

" Nothing. Just texting with my parents. "

" Hmm. They want you to back home? "

" How you know? "

tzuyu pinch sana cheeks while smiling. Sana pout then hug tzuyu.

" Because you stay here for long. Do you want to go back home now? "

tzuyu chuckle when she see sana pout. She peck her lips.

" I will back home after your parents arrived. "

Sana smile. She nodded and both of them walk downstair.

" Take care tzuyu. "

" Okay mr.Minatozaki. "