The reason, why ³

༄ Author Pov

6:30am

The sound of the alarm disturb tzuyu sleep. Tzuyu stirred in her sleep and her hand searching the alarm to stop making a sound. Once she found it, she turn off and get up. She stretch her body and look around.

hmmm

Tzuyu thought before walk inside the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. It was silence. She feel in peace because the girl didn't disturb her. Not even a couple second, suddenly she hear someone knock the bathroom door. Tzuyu wipe her face with a towel and open it. But once she open the door, no one is there. Tzuyu eyebrow furrowed.

Tsk.

Tzuyu shake her head and decide to walk downstair. And there she saw her father cook a breakfast.

" Good morning dad. "

" Oh tzuyu, good morning too. Come sit. Papa almost finished cooking. How's your sleep? "

Tzuyu took a seat and just watch her making a toast mixed with vegetables and cheese She hummed.

" I sleep well. Nothing much. "

Mr.Chou nodded and once he finished, he put the toast on the plate and took a seat. He give it to tzuyu. He smile.

" Taste it. "

" Okay. "

Tzuyu took a bite and look at her dad. He wiggle his eyebrow making tzuyu giggle. She thumbs up.

" Love it. "

" Thank you. It's your favorite anyway. "

" Oh really? "

Mr.chou chuckle and nodded. Tzuyu hummed and eat happily.

" Do you get a headache again? "

" No. I think i already feeling well dad. "

" Really? that's good. "

" But i still not remember anything. "

Tzuyu sighed. Mr.Chou look at her.

" It's okay. It's better if you not trying to remember. you will get a headache again if you force yourself. "

Tzuyu nodded slowly. She still thinking about what the girl tell her last night. She want to ask her dad but she doesn't know how to start the question.

" By the way, since you're feeling well. You can go to school tomorrow. "

" School? "

" Yes. It's been a year you didn't go to school. Your friend probably miss you already. "

" I have a friend? "

" Ofcourse sweety. You have a lot of friend. Hmm it's chaeyoung, tofu- i don't know what's her full name but you always call her tofu. hehe "

" O-oh. "

" Are you okay with it? or you still want to take a rest at home until you're ready? "

" It's okay. I will try but if im not feeling good, can i take a rest? "

" Sure. I will tell your teacher that you will going to school tomorrow. "

" Okay dad. "

After Tzuyu and her dad finished taking a breakfast, Tzuyu now taking a shower while her father already go to work. Tzuyu just know that her father is a CEO at Chou's Company. and the second richest in south korea.