He's mine! ⁶

Tzuyu woke up from his sleep, he felt so different today. why? usually, sana will always waking him up and ruin his sleep. but now? sana is not here. he get up and get his phone. there's one message from his bestfriend. he start open it and read her message.

From: My future 💕

Good morning lazygirl haha. I hope you have a nice day tzu. im sorry i can't go to your house since i need to be early to school. got some works to do. don't forget to take your breakfast okay? see you in school ^^ Bye.

tzuyu sigh and laid back to his bed. he stare on the ceiling.

she usually came here too early if she want to be early to school so we can go early to school. but now? she's changed. and i hate it 😢

tzuyu get up and start taking his shower. he don't have appetite to eat right now. once he finished everything, he saw his mom making a breakfast. he fix his glasses and tzuyu mom saw him.

" oh tzuyu, you so early today. where's sana? "

" she already went to school mom. "

tzuyu said with his weak voice. his mom look at him and pat his head and told him to sit. he start sitting.

" are you guys fighting? "

" No. "

tzuyu munching his food while his pout still visible. tzuyu mom chuckle.

" aigoo. don't be sad~ "

" im not sad. im just... *sigh* she usually will come here early if she want to go to school early. we always go to school early when she want to. but now? it seems she has changed. my bestfriend has changed and it makes me so sad mom. what if she don't want to be my bestfriend anymore? what if- "

" shh. don't think like that. maybe this time she was really in hurry? did she have a work in school today? "

" yeah. she say to me on message earlier. that's why she can't come here. "

" see? maybe today she really need to do her works. "

" but- "

" no but baby. now finish your food and then you will go to school to meet your future "

" u-uh what are you talking mom? "

tzuyu look away. but his mom saw it and smirk. she smile.

" you better finish your food or else you will not going to school and let other boys also girl flirting with her. do- "

tzuyu start finishing his food because the thought of students flirting with his sana make him angry. tzuyu mom laugh and told him to eat slowly.

once he done, he bid goodbye to his mom and get inside to his car. he start driving to school.

meanwhile in school, there's a girl and a boy inside the class laughing. since the boy make a joke making the girl laugh.

" i can't believe that guy lastnight will get too scared sana. hahaha "

" i know right. i thought it was just me get scared but that guy.. hahaha i can't stop laughing. you so mean, you make him sulking while go away. "

" it's not my fault tho. blame on him for being scaredy cat. that movie is not that scary anyway "

" yeah yeah. but thanks a lot. you make me can't stop laughing since last night dahyun haha. "

" good to know that haha. "

Sana was laughing with dahyun and didn't realise someone watching them. it was mina, she was suprised why sana is too early to school until she saw the transfer student. mina wonder where is tzuyu because usually tzuyu will always by her side.