The reason, why ¹⁶

༄ Author Pov

So much thoughts inside tzuyu mind right now that she's going to get crazy just thinking about it. It makes her confuse. She still remember about the necklace. She still remember sanny once told her that the necklace was someone she love so much that gave her the necklace. Which turn out it was sana. The necklace once tzuyu gave sana before the accident happen.

But right now, it was confusing her when sana, that she was sure she thought it was sanny told her that her twin sister gift the necklace to her. And her twin sister was sanny.

Tzuyu close her eyes tightly trying to processing the thing that sana told her just now.

how many twins did she have for real?

tzuyu thought. She's about to get crazy thinking about it. she then thinking how different this minatozaki is when she first met her secretary. It seems that this girl didn't even know her at all.

Tzuyu open her eyes and look at sana. Sana was looking at her right now making tzuyu look away.

" Ms.Chou, are you really okay? "

Tzuyu nodded, not looking at sana eyes. After some minutes, sana talk again.

" It's 9am already. Should we go to the meeting room now? "

Tzuyu nodded anyway. She follow sana to the meeting room.

Tzuyu doesn't said anything and just watch sana do the work. Explained everything to the other workers and tzuyu just kept staring at sana. Sana notice her boss kept staring at her but she just let it be. She was blushing and try to act cool infront of her boss.

After the meeting has ended, tzuyu walk out from the meeting room and straightly get inside her office. Sana was suprise at first seeing tzuyu directly get inside her office. She doesn't know what happen to her. She wonder if she has said anything wrong to her boss earlier. She sighed and shrug it off.

It's still 11am and sana was sitting in her place while thinking if tzuyu need a company, if tzuyu want to go out take a lunch with her.

Wait, why i suddenly think like that?

sana thought and immediately shake her head. Tzuyu didn't even saying anything to her since after she get inside her office. She think that she will just take a lunch with her cousin again today.

Tzuyu was sitting while leaning her back to the seat. She suddenly get headache because of thinking so much. She sighed.

" I badly wanna meet sanny right now. Just what she's been hiding from me. why she doesn't want me to meet sana grave. And who's this girl pretending to be minatozaki sana. Why i think i look like im crazy right now thinking like that? "

tzuyu groaned. But was frozen when suddenly sana was there standing at the door while looking at her, sana blinked her eyes.

Tzuyu quickly look away and fix her seat. Tzuyu glare at sana.

" I-im sorry Ms.chou. i didn't mean to be rude. I-i just want to ask if you want anything for a lunch since i'll going to take a lunch later. Ahm "

sana scratch her neck not knowing what to say anymore. She already knock the door earlier but it seems tzuyu didn't hear it. So she just open the door and was suprised when she hear tzuyu groaned.

Tzuyu started writing on her note.

" Go lunch with me later. I don't want to hear a no answer from you. Hmph! "

Sana read it and was suprised.

" B-but Ms.chou- "

Tzuyu was faster writing on the note.