My only sunshine ⁵

༄ Author Pov

10:45pm, Sana sitting on the balcony outside her room while staring at the star. She's been thinking bout what zuyu talk about his childhood friend. It's not that boring since sana also want to know about zuyu. Her boyfriend still not texting her so she just waiting. And their shooting is already finished at night. Sana feel comfortable with zuyu. Zuyu kept telling her not to be awkward around him and it's worked. Though sana sometimes still hate the way zuyu flirting with her.

" She's someone i fall in love for the first time. We were so close before. we are bestfriend. Her name sanny. But something happen and she was nowhere to be seen. She just dissapeared like that making me wonder where she is now. And that's why im single. Because i've been waiting for her. I want to see her again. "

sanny?

That's the first though in sana mind just now. Her parents always call her as sanny. But sana shrugh it off thinking that there's a lot in this world named sanny. Beside sana doesn't have a childhood bestfriend. Okay, yes she does have childhood bestfriend but it was a girl. She have two childhood bestfriend named Momo and Mina.

" Maybe she's already dead and why should be waiting? "

" Dead? I don't think so. But something tell me that she still alive and i will be waiting for her no matter what "

" Until when? until you getting old? Ha ha "

" ... not really though. "

" Whatever. Why she's nowhere to be seen so sudden? is she a ghost or what? oh, or maybe you do something that makes her hates you without you know and she dissapeared without telling you"

" We're fine before. Before the day she dissapeared, she told me that she love me and no matter what happen, don't fall in love with other girls Until now, im not falling in love with other girl. Flirting? yes. But my heart only for her."

Somehow it makes sana heart clenched tighter. She doesn't know why. Zuyu always flirt with her but his heart is for sanny. She should be happy right? but why must he be her husband in the future then? she can't understand it.

" To be honest, maybe you think i was crazy. But you remind me of sanny. her cheeks, eyes, nose, lips... just like her. "

" Okay, you're crazy zuyu. Im not her. And beside i don't have a childhood bestfriend. I do have actually but it's not a boy."

" ... Yeah. That sucks. Maybe i miss her so much that everytime i see a girl that have this squirrel cheeks, i thought it was her. "

" you never came to her house? "

" I came. But she's not live there anymore. Someone else live in her house. They say the people who live there before already leave to japan. She's from japan though. I don't know why she didn't tell me that she will leaving "

" japan? "

" yeah. Where you from? "

" Japan. "

" What? japan? "

" Isn't it obvious that my full name is from japan? what do you think? "

" You never told me your full name. I only know sana "

" Minatozaki sana. What sanny full name? "

" I only know sanny. I don't even know her full name. "

" That sucks. Now you know my full name. "