He's mine! ✔︎

After Tzuyu and sana arrive at tzuyu house, sana get out from the car and close the passenger door slowly. tzuyu watch it and sigh in relief. he smile when he saw sana can't wait to meet his parents. tzuyu lock his car and open the door.

" Sana~ "

" Aunty~ "

tzuyu just watch sana with his mom hugging.

" How are you sana? how's your parents? "

" Im fine aunty, they also fine. hehe "

" good to know that, you must me missing me right? "

" ofcourse! "

" aww so cute. you know, im so happy to see you again. i can see my son face right now. he's so happy to see you. "

tzuyu cough making sana chuckle. tzuyu mom smirk and giggle.

" anyway, make yourself here like your home. aunty want to go out first. gonna meet my old friends. tzuyu, take care of sana okay?! "

" y-yes mom. take care too~ "

Tzuyu nodded and bid goodbye to sana and her son. once tzuyu mom leaving, tzuyu and sana look at each other eyes. and they cough.

" ehem. i-im thirsty. i'll go take a drink. "

" em yep. okay. i'll go upstair and we will continue doing our work. "

" what do you mean? do yo mean we will continue doing THAT?... Oh my gosh! you pervert che- "

" what? n-NO!! i mean HOMEWORK okay?! you- aishh! "

" hahaha. just kidding :p sure go upstair first 😏 "

" tsk. fine. "

" 😏 "

tzuyu went upstair first and sana get a water to drink since she was really thirsty and she can help but giggle for teasing tzuyu earlier. and she's thinking about how handsome tzuyu is. he changed so much. she love it but at the same time it makes her jealous. why? it's because tzuyu is so handsome that there's so many girls flirting with him.

HE'S MINE!!!

sana grit her teeth.

" OI SQURREL! WHY TOOK YOU SO LONG? ARE YOU DRINKING WATER OR WATER DRINKING YOU?! TSK. "

sana choke on her drink and wipe it immediately. but then she smirk 😏

can't wait huh? 😏

Sana went upstair and get inside tzuyu room. there's no changed at all when she get inside. only the owner of the room is changed. sana just look around and didn't realise tzuyu walk outside with only a towel wrapped around his lower body. tzuyu hummed and wipe his wet hair and suprised sana already inside his room.

sana turn around to look around but stop after she saw tzuyu look at her. sana gulp and cuss inside.

damn it.

tzuyu saw her and feel shy but then he smirk when he saw sana can't stop looking at his abs. he walk closer to sana and sana still focus on his body until he inch closer to sana. without think anything, tzuyu pull sana closer making sana suprised and SHY. tzuyu smirk looking at her. sana try to push away but tzuyu grin.

" Why? "

" w-what are you doing tzuyu? "

" hugging 😏 you don't like it? "