Boomerang ⁸

༄ Author Pov

" Goodnight, baby. "

" Hmm goodnight too babe. i love you so much. "

Sana wrapped her arm around her boyfriend neck. She captured his lips. Lee know kiss her back passionately while wrapped his arm around her waist.

After a couple second, they pull away the kiss. Lee know kiss her forehead and smile.

" Happy birthday. Are you happy today being with me? "

" So much! thank you for everything. "

Sana hug him tight. Lee know then bid goodbye to her and started leaving.

sana get inside her house and once she get inside, it was quiet. Usually, tzuyu will stay in the living room to watch a tv but now she doesn't know where her wife is.

Sana decide to go to the kitchen and was suprised to see all her favorite food on the table. There's also a cake placed on the table. Sana put her purse on the table and stare at the cake. She smile seeing the cute cake. But then her smile fade away when she remember something.

did she try to make a suprise for me? oh shi-

" Tzuyu. "

Sana didn't hear tzuyu voice since she get inside their house. She call her name but tzuyu didn't answer. She then walk upstair thinking that maybe tzuyu is sleeping or taking a shower. When she get inside, there's no tzuyu on the bed. Even inside their bathroom. She wonder where tzuyu is.

She pull out her phone and dial tzuyu number but it's the operator answer her call. Sana frowned.

She walk downstair again and trying to search her everywhere but she didn't found her.

" Where is she? "

Sana talk to herself. She was dialing tzuyu number again while searching tzuyu until her eyes look at the kitchen. On the table, there's a small paper. Sana just realise it and look at it.

I'll not coming back home tonight. If you want to bring your boyfriend to sleep in our house, up to you. Don't worry. I won't tell our dad though :)

HAVE FUN CHOU SANA.

Her eyebrows meet in the middle upon reading what tzuyu just write. She scoffed and throw the paper inside the trash. She shrug and decide to change her clothes.

» 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒐𝒏𝒈 ' 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒊 𝒅𝒐 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 ' 𝒃𝒚 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒖𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒍 𝒊𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒕 ' - '

Tzuyu drive her car while wiping her tears. She just leave five minutes before sana back home. She doesn't know where to go but she doesn't want to go back home tonight. It was hurt to hear what happen earlier. She doesn't know why she still love sana so much even she always hurt her feelings. Or maybe she was too stupid to let her heart broke again and again when she know that her wife won't ever love her back.

She wish sana will changed. She always hope sana will love her back. She hope sana and her will love each other again like before. She hope sana will be like before when they are still together. Although sana sometime hurt her before but she still can feel sana love to her even just a little bit. the way sana plead her to stay when sana is sad and sana really need her. And tzuyu was there beside her make sana feel better. She do everything to make sana happy. She's too in love with sana.