Boomerang ✔︎✨

༄ Author Pov

" eek! Hnghh. Mommy? "

Baby minju holding her yoda plushie while tip toed and was trying to open the door but it can't be opened. She was calling her parents so many times but they didn't open the door. She felt cold since it was raining at 5:46am. She want to cuddle with her parents.

Baby minju sniffed. She knocking on the door and pout.

" Mama. hnghh 😭 "

Baby minju sit on the floor while kicking her feet and she start crying.

" Hmm? "

Sana who was resting her head on tzuyu chest suddenly awake upon listening a crying voice. She rub her eyes and listening who could it be crying at this hour. It was raining and she suddenly hear her daughter crying. Sana gasped and quickly get up to open the door. because of it, tzuyu also awake and wonder what just happening.

Sana open the door and when she look down, she look at her daughter who was crying.

" B-baby minju

" B-baby minju. "

Baby minju look up and saw her mommy sana. She open wided her arm wanting sana to carry her. sana immediately pick her up and patted her head. She kiss baby minju cheek and comfort her baby.

" Shh mommy is here. "

Baby minju hug her mother tightly. Sana close the door and bring baby minju on their bed. Tzuyu give a space for both of her wife and daughter to laid on the bed. Sana put baby minju in the middle. Baby minju sniffed and hug her yoda plushie. Sana and tzuyu heart melt. Tzuyu patted baby minju head and kiss it.

" Why is our baby minju crying? "

Tzuyu ask softly. Baby minju look at her mama tzuyu. She wipe her tears and pout.

" C-cold. "

" Aigoo~~ come here. Let mama cuddle baby minju. "

Baby minju turn around and snuggle closer to tzuyu. Tzuyu smile and hug her lovinf daughter. Sana smile and just watch her wife and their baby cuddling.

But then, she felt cold too. She want to snuggle with her wife and her baby. She then get closer and hug both of them. Tzuyu chuckle and lean to kiss sana head. They covered their body with the blanket and continue sleep.

The next morning. .

" Zzzzz. kroooooo. Hiuuuuu. Zzz "

 Zzz "