My only sunshine ¹⁹

༄ Author Pov

" What did you said?! "

" u-uh- "

" He's cheating? chae. Tell me. And how did you know that he's cheating? "

Chae look at her girlfriend who now just shrug it off. Both of them decide to tell the truth since it's already happen.

" Mina saw him kissing with sana bestfriend. "

" What?! Do you mean MOMO? OMG. "

" yeah. "

" Where's mina? can i talk to her? "

Mina was nervous after hear zuyu voice. He looks scary when he's serious.

" Hello z-zuyu. Hi. How are you? "

" Im not fine. Tell me, is that truth? like, he really kiss with momo? "

" Yes. I saw them with both of my eyes. They were kissing. And im not lying to you. I was really dissapointed with momo to be honest. "

Mina sighed.

Zuyu, After knowing sana boyfriend cheat behind her back, he felt so angry. He know how it feel since his dad also cheating behind his mom back. Although his mom still doesn't know. But what if she know? she's gonna be sad and hurt. She love his dad so much. And zuyu was hurting and hate his father. Now, what sana will feel if knowing her boyfriend is cheating? and why zuyu care so much after what sana tell him earlier? but right now, he just felt angry to sana boyfriend and momo. how could he cheat behind her back. Also momo? why must her to kiss with dahyun? did she ever thinking first before kissing with dahyun? sana is her bestfriend.

Zuyu groaned.

" Zuyu, what should i do? i really hate on what momo doing just now. i want to tell sana but it's not easy. Sana love dahyun. And what if she didn't trust me? "

Mina said. Zuyu just listening and sighed.

" Don't worry about it. Don't tell her yet. "

" You sure? "

" yes. At least, it's the reason that i will not giving up on sana from now on. "

Mina smiled.

After the talk, zuyu hang up the call. Now he's laying on the bed while closing his eyes. He smile.

I will make you mine, sana.

" mmph. Stop babe. "

" I miss you so much babygirl "

Sana moaned when she felt dahyun kiss her neck. Sana was preparing the food that he buy earlier. But dahyun was hugging her from behind while kissing her neck. He hug her tightly and lean his chin on her shoulder.

" How's your shooting ? "

" It's good. We still have 3 more scene left to shoot. Ugh, my stomach is hurt. "

Sana pout. Dahyun chuckle and rubbing her stomach. sana hit his hand because he's being naughty. He's not even rubbing her tummy but he move his hand down inside her private part. almost...

" Im on my period. Tch. "

" Aww. Too bad. "

sana chuckle and just shake her head. after preparing the food, sana eat slowly while her boyfriend just watching her eating.