The girl in the painting ³

༄ Author Pov

" Arf arf "

Tzuyu was stunned watching sana mimicked what gucci is doing. sana is giggling when her dog gucci licking her face.

" fluffy~ "

Sana said hugging gucci.

" Arf arf "

Sana mimicked again after gucci barked.

" Her name is gucci. A dog. "

" I know. She's cute!~ "

" O-oh "

Tzuyu just watching sana with gucci hugging while barking. It hurts her head for a reason. They kept barking for what? 15 minutes.

" Okay sana. We have to talk right now."

" Aww ~ I still want to play with her "

Sana pout. Gucci lick her cheeks making sana giggle. tzuyu shake her head and walk towards sana. She take sana hand and walk them to her room.

Sana was sulking. Resting her chin on her knees while her back facing tzuyu. She was pouting.

" Sana. "

" Don't wanna talk to you. Bad chocolate! "

Tzuyu facepalmed. She sighed. She never thought sana can be this childish.

" Im really sorry. I promise i will let you play with her after we talked. Okay? "

Tzuyu glad today is saturday. She don't need to go to school. And beside, she want to meet the weird jihyo later.

After heard what tzuyu said, sana tilted her head looking at tzuyu.

" Promise? "

" Yes. I promise "

Tzuyu smile making sana hug tzuyu tightly.

" Thank you ~ "

" U-uh okay. You can let go now. "

Tzuyu gulped seeing their position right now. Sana sit on her lap while wrapping her arm around tzuyu neck. Sana shook her head. Tzuyu sighed.

Not just childish, she also clingy.

" Okay. Hm, how do you know my name?"

" From banana "

Sana said while leaning her chin on tzuyu shoulder. Sana eyes close a little but open wide again when tzuyu start to talk. She was sleepy.

" Banana? What do you mean banana? "

" There. Banana "

Sana turn around and pointing at tzuyu phone. Tzuyu eyebrow furrowed.

" It's a phone sana. that's for talking with your friend or families. "

Sana shrug and start leaning back her chin on tzuyu shoulder. Hugging tzuyu.

" Your banana is making a sound. I don't really know why it kept making a sound. I just follow the green light on the screen and swipe it right. Then i heard someone saying Tzuyu ah ah tzuyu hmm. so i think you're tzuyu. Then it start making a sound again making me angry. "

What the fuck!?

Tzuyu push sana away, wanting to get her phone but sana whining. So she have to get up while holding sana who now hugging her like a koala. Tzuyu get her phone and look at the previous call. It was an unknown number. She wonder who is it and decide to call the person.

After a couple second, the latter pick up the call with a sleepy voice.

" Hello. Who is this? "

The latter ask. Tzuyu frozed. It was nayeon.

Wtf. It must be chaeyoung who give my number to nayeon. Ugh!

Tzuyu hang up the call immediately and delete her number. She also block her number. That was embrassing. The way sana talk earlier makes her feel something weird feeling. She look at sana and was suprised that sana is sleeping on her shoulder.

Slowly she put sana on the bed. Tzuyu blush when she saw sana stomach. She pull down sana shirt to cover her stomach. then she cover sana body with the blanket.

Staring at sana sleeping make tzuyu melt. She have this mixed feeling right now. First, yes she was really happy that sana is real. Sana is right here with her. And second, The sana she see right now is weird, a childish and a clingy person. It makes tzuyu worried for some reason. And she need to meet jihyo as soon as possible.

Staring at sana for a last time before she went to take a shower, she rub sana chubby cheek.

Softy

Tzuyu backed away slowly when sana stirred in her sleep. Tzuyu hummed, thinking about why sana didn't suprised or said anything when she call her as sana.

I guess i need to talk to her again after she woke up.

➪ Do you like sana character here?