The reason, why ²⁶

༄ Author Pov

" How long do you know my twin sister and what's she mean about hoping im not remember at all. About you almost kill me? What's that mean tzuyu ah? "

" W-what do you mean? "

Tzuyu ask back. She was suprised and she never expect sana will question her about the conversation between sanny and her. She wonder if sana listening their conversation since from the start or not but thinking about sana listening from the start make her nervous and she doesn't know what to answer to her question.

Im doomed.

Tzuyu thought.

" You know what i mean. Hm "

Sana said while crossing her arm. She know tzuyu knows what she mean. But it's like tzuyu doesn't want to tell her. Tzuyu was still thinking how to explain to sana but when she was about to said something, her phone ringing.

" Wait. "

Sana nodded and tzuyu pick up the call. Tzuyu sighed in relief when it was her bestfriend call her.

" Hello tzu? "

" Yes chaeng. Why? "

" Where are you? "

" Outside. Somewhere with my secretary. Why? where are you? "

" Sana? "

" Yeah. "

" yieee "

chaeyoung chuckle. Anyway, tzuyu bestfriend already know about tzuyu can talk. Her parents also know about it. They started know about tzuyu can talk was after tzuyu taking a lunch for the first time with sana. They were suprised at first but they felt happy after tzuyu explain everything.

Tzuyu can hear chaeyoung chuckle.

" What's so funny? you don't know how hard she slap me- "

" *Gasp* What happen? "

" it's a long stories. Now im doomed. "

" Why? "

" Wait. Where are you and why did you call me? "

" oh. Im in my house with my girlfriend. I want to ask if you're free tonight. "

" And why is that? "

" Well. Do you remember anything about the date today?

" Today? "

" Yeah. Do you remember? "

" No. I don't remember. What is it? "

" What kind of girlfriend are you? tsk tsk. It's sana and sanny birthday today. "

They also know that tzuyu already know about the twins except sana that doesn't know about who's tzuyu really is.

Tzuyu frozed. She doesn't remember that today is their birthday. It reminds her of what happen 10 years ago. She turn around to look at sana who now swinging her leg while looking down and thinking about something that tzuyu wonder what she think about.

" I will call you back. "

" Okay? "

Tzuyu hang up the call and walk towards sana. Sana look up and saw tzuyu sit beside her.