He's mine! ¹

༄ Author Pov

It's a peaceful day in the morning. there's a sound of someone snoring and seems like the person is sleep late lastnight. oh no! he's laughing right now while his both eye still close. that's so creepy but then he suddenly call someone name.

" taehyung~ i purple you~ "

he said while pucker his lips as he want to kiss the person. CRINGE. the only one word i can said about this sleeping guy. but sadly, his peaceful morning got ruined by his one and only bestfriend, minatozaki sana.

" CHOU TZUYU! WAKE- "

" YOUR MOM IS GREEN!! "

sana frowned when her bestfriend, chou tzuyu suddenly get up and say those words. he have this habit that everytime someone shocking him, he will get shocked and immediately saying a weird words. sana glare and hit his arm.

" auch! sana. it hurt! "

tzuyu pout. sana rolled her eyes and sit on the bed.

" i wonder when will you stop dreaming about your dream gUy tzuyu. "

" tsk, just said it if you afraid your bestfriend fall in love with his dream guy. are you jealous? "

tzuyu stuck his tongue out and get up, he get a towel and start open his shirt. tzuyu already get used to sana that always waking him up every morning just so they will together go to school. but today is different. he never open his shirt infront of his bestfriend. sana who seems get a ' free ticket' to saw tzuyu body suddenly froze. this is the first time she saw tzuyu body. his body is so tempting.

tzuyu look at sana and suddenly squeal like a girl while cover his body with a towel.

" aaaaaack! pervert! CLOSE YOUR EYES SANA!~ "

" h-huh? yah! im not a pervert! tsk. "

" iM nOt a pErvert. get out from my room. shuuu "

" ugh fine! hurry up! don't be late. "

" okay okay~ "

sana get out from his room with a heart beat faster. while tzuyu mumble something saying that his body only for taehyung to see. he squeal again while fanning his blushing face and went to his bathroom to taking a shower.

sana who now sitting on the coach just watching her picture with her bestfriend in her gallery. she giggle when she play a video of tzuyu. tzuyu finished and he walk downstair. he saw his bestfriend and tap her shoulder with his hand fan.

" let's go my lady~~ "

sana get up and nodded. they went outside.

" eh? where's your car? "

" i didn't bring it. my car is broked so i just taking a bus to here. "

" aa~~ okay~~ sure, get in. and slowly open the door sana. ( •̀ з •́) "

" fine sis. "

" (¬˛¬") hmm "

sana slowly open the passenger door and get inside, slowly. tzuyu look at her and thumbs up. sana roll her eyes and was about to buckle up her seatbelt but tzuyu suddenly hold her hand. sana look at him.

" what is it tzuyu? "

" let me do it since you really clumsy and im afraid you gonna broke my seatbelt. ( ̄^ ̄゜) "

sana groan. once it clicked, tzuyu smile widely.

" done. let's go to school~ "

sana cross her arm and look somewhere. it's been three minutes and the car still not moving. sana turn to look at tzuyu who now apply some powder on his face.

" ಠ_ಠ "

tzuyu look at sana back.

" what? (¬˛¬") "

" just drive already you piece of gay alien! "

" okay okay! calm down tsk "

sana huff. tzuyu start drove his car to their school. sana and tzuyu are childhood bestfriend. they get close because of their parents. sana is comfortable with tzuyu. wherever they go, sana will always beside him. tzuyu is shy at first because he only have a guy friend and he's a bit girly. but sana didn't mind it and she still want to be friend with tzuyu. they make a promise to always together until forever. up until now, they still keep their promise even they already grown up.

while driving, tzuyu talk to sana.

" my lady, i forgot to tell you something~ "

" what is it tzuyu? "

" look at me. "

sana look at him and she felt a butterfly inside her stomach when she look at tzuyu. tzuyu sometimes can be a man, sometimes can be so girly.

" you so beautiful today sana. "

"*blush*"

sana look away so tzuyu will not seeing her blushing. tzuyu chuckle.

" hey, don't you dare give your number to anyone in school okay? remember that sana. "

" tsk. you look like a jealous boyfriend right now "

" hahaha. please~ im not jealous. it's just i don't want my bestfriend get closer to anyone. they can't be trusted. they just like you because you're beautiful. while me? im not just see your beautiful face, i even see your ugly face when you get chased by the dog. hahahaha "

" yah chou tzuyu!! "

" hahaha. it's so funny. your face is so pretty ugly. i still save your face that i record when you get chased by the dog haha. "

" tzuyu! you so mean! "

" haha. so don't give your number to anyone okay? *smirk* "

sana hit tzuyu shoulder making him laughing hard. he loves to tease his bestfriend. she so cute when she get angry.

➪ double update. but tomorrow i'll take a rest from updating my stories ✌