Say it again ⁴

After arriving at her house, tzuyu immediately changed her clothes. She already turned on her phone and saw no message from her beloved sana. She knows that the squirrel looks like a girl still sulking right now but tzuyu lets it be. after finishes changing her clothes, she drives her car to the place where she already plans to reserve a table to celebrate their anniversary.

Meanwhile, sana, she gets a message from her tzuyu earlier but she didn't reply. She is still sulking because it seems tzuyu was not serious about their relationship. she knows she is being childish now but can't tzuyu understand what she feels right now? yeah, she thought she again overthinks and is being childish. she lay on her bed while just looking at tzuyu picture that tzuyu sent earlier. Sana badly wants to see her and hug her but she just can only sigh. She knows they are now in a long distance relationship. what she always hears from tzuyu is to wait for the time to come. sana sigh for don't know how many times.

Tzuyu has already done reserve a table. She also already finished buying a present for her sulking baby. she's now inside her car and she dials sana number and waiting for sana to pick up. sana who was still laying on her bed saw her phone screen, it was tzuyu. although sana is sulking right now, she still picks up the call.

" Hi, babyboo. hehehe "

" Hi. "

" aww. There's a baby sulking right now. uwu. 😂 "

" K. "

" hahaha. love you baby, what are you doing right now? "

" I'm texting with my ex. "

" ... "

" ... "

" oh. have fun then- "

" love you too chewy. I'm just kidding. I'm not texting with my ex. I just lay on my bed chewy ah. "

" whipped. "

" eh? "

" hahaha, nothing. Can I lay beside you? I miss you so much. I want to hug you. "

" hmm. then come here! I want a real hug chewy ah. I miss you too so much. "

tzuyu hears sana seems crying.

" baby? are you crying? "

" you don't know how much I miss you chewy ah. I want to hug you but we're so far away. "

At that moment, tzuyu already drove her car going to sana house. she knows sana house because she has asked sana before. while on the call, tzuyu listening to what her baby talks right now.

" I want to hug you too for a real baby girl. "

" *sob* "

" If only I could be there beside you, I wish I'm the one who's gonna wipe your tears baby. "

" then why don't you come here to wipe my tears? I won't wipe my tears now. "

" *cringe* hahaha Nah, it's okay. we're so far away tho. "

"... "

they are still talking until tzuyu already arrives at sana house. tzuyu heart beat faster. She is still talking with her sana while getting out of her car and holding a flower and a squirrel plushie that she thinks to look like her baby sana. she giggles.

" What so funny chewy ah? "

" ah, nothing hehe. "

suddenly sana hears a knocking sound from downstairs.

" babe, wait. someone knocks on the door. "

" okay~ "

tzuyu heart getting beat faster. she's the one that knocks on the door. sana walked downstairs not realizing tzuyu was the one that knocked on the door. Once she opened the door, she saw a tall girl holding a flower covering her face and the other one is a squirrel plushie. it's not that big but a cute one. sana didn't know why but she felt like her heart started beating faster. the moment that flower uncovering tzuyu's face, sana froze. It was her girlfriend Tzuyu that was now standing in front of her. and tzuyu was smiling at her right now.

" C-chewy... "

" Hi. "

awkward but yeah. It was their first time. tzuyu being a sweet girlfriend, moves closer and being bold she is, she pulls sana closer to her. sana still froze and still can't believe that tzuyu was infront of her. tzuyu smiles widely.

" Happy anniversary sana baby. "

sana saw tzuyu give her a flower and that squirrel plushie. sana pouted but laughed in tears. she hugs tzuyu tightly. this is it. the hug that sana has been waiting for. sana was still crying while tzuyu patted her back.

" aigo, such a crying baby. "

" *sob* I was wrong. "

" What's wrong baby? "

" i- I thought you don't know what I feel. about this. I wish you will do anything about our anniversary. but you seem like you're not serious about us. I'm overthinking but then you are here. i- i feel like I'm dreaming. *sob* "

tzuyu smiles and she pulls away sana a little. sana doesn't want to let go. she whined but tzuyu told her that tzuyu wanted to see her face. Sana nodded and sniffed. sana looks at tzuyu while her hand is still wrapped around tzuyu waists. tzuyu holding sana cheek and smile.

" you're so cute you know that? "

" *sniff* I am always cute. *sniff* "

" haha. yeah. always *pecksanacheek* "

" *blush* w-what is that? "

" you're blushing. "

" i-I'm not. "

sana blushing and snuggling on tzuyu's neck to stop tzuyu from teasing her. tzuyu chuckles.

" do you still feel like you're dreaming after I kiss you? "

" not anymore. "

sana said and hugged tzuyu tighter. tzuyu smiles. after hugging for don't know how long, they pull away from the hug. tzuyu caress sana cheek.

" get ready baby girl. I want to take you somewhere to celebrate our first month anniversary. "

Sana was happy. tzuyu loves to see sana's face. It seems like she wants to put sana face inside her pocket. JUST KIDDING 😂 sana told tzuyu that tzuyu can wait for a while. tzuyu gets inside while waiting for her sana baby to finish changing clothes. tzuyu is just watching youtube on her phone when suddenly sana calls her from upstairs.

" chewy ah. "

" yes, baby? "

"I need your help. can you come here for a second? "

" oh, sure baby. "