The reason, why ⁴

༄ Author Pov

" PERVERT "

Tzuyu frowned and she get flustered. She look away.

" I-im sorry. I didn't mean to look at yo- "

" Yes. You are a pervert. "

" Hey. "

" Dafakuwant?! "

". . . "

Tzuyu snort and rolled her eyes. She doesn't know this girl that she don't even know can be so rude to her. And somehow it makes tzuyu triggered but she try to calm down. Tzuyu doesn't look at her and just cross her arm until chaeyoung tap her shoulder. Tzuyu turn around and saw a letter. Tzuyu take it while staring at chaeyoung weirdly.

Tzuyu slowly open the letter. .

She's Minatozaki sana. She's always like that. She's always cold to others but she's bubbly girl that will make you fall in love with her ^-^ - Cubchaeng

Tzuyu turn around and throw the letter infront chaeyoung making chaeyoung chuckle. Tzuyu shake her head and huffed.

Fall in love my ass . .

Tzuyu thought. But slowly she tilted her head to stare at sana who was busy reading book. Tzuyu can't help but staring at her side profile. It's too beautiful and it's really remind her to the girl.

She can't be that girl. But she's really look like her.

BAMMMM!

Tzuyu get startled when the japanese girl slam the table. The japanese girl glare at her making tzuyu gulped.

" W-what? "

The japanese girl get her bag and books and get up, she went to chaeyoung seat. Chaeyoung seems understand and nodded.

Chaeyoung now sit beside tzuyu. Chaeyoung smile showing her dimple.

" You can staring at me if you want "

Chaeyoung wink at tzuyu making tzuyu look away. Tzuyu decide not to turn around because she sure the japanese will get mad.

how a squirrel look like if they get angry?

Tzuyu thought but soon giggle making chaeyoung look at her weirdly. She nudge her shoulder. Tzuyu look at her.

" what? "

" You. . You good? you just laugh 😕 "

" . . . Nothing "

" Okay? 😕 "

Their teacher, Mrs.Sooyoung soon get inside the class and greet her. Once the other students sit down, Mrs.Sooyoung saw tzuyu and smile widely.

" Chou Tzuyu. . "

Tzuyu look at her teacher.

" Yes? "

" You came. How are you? "

" Im fine, i guess. "

" I See. Glad to see you again. I hope you're not making a trouble in school again "

" . . . "

The other student giggle making tzuyu shrug off. She know and already know about how bad she is in school before she get in comatose. Chaeyoung already told her before.

" Im sorry then. "

" It's okay Tzuyu. If there's anything you want to know, kindly find me or your bestfriend. "

" Okay. "

Mrs.Sooyoung smile and soon tzuyu just listening to what her teacher is talking about.

Tzuyu just cross her arm while listening but soon she get sleepy and her eyes close a little bit but still can hear what Mrs.Sooyoung is talking about. suddenly she get startled when someone kick her chair making her woke up. She turn around only to see the japanese girl is holding a pen while listening to what Mrs.Sooyoung talk. the japanese girl soon stare at tzuyu with ' Dafakuwant ' look. Tzuyu hissed and turn around.

She sure it's the japanese girl who just kick her chair. She move closer infront her table so the japanese girl will not get a chance to kick her chair. Tzuyu decide to listening but soon get sleepy again.

She already close her eyes. . .

After a couple minute, she get startled again when she felt someone just throw something on her back head. Tzuyu winch in pain and rub her back head and turn around while searching the thing that just hit her back head. Tzuyu look down and saw an eraser. She look at the japanese girl with a glare making the japanese girl glaring back at her. Tzuyu doesn't know why she still trying to calm down. She then get the eraser on the ground and was about to get up when suddenly she frozed. . .

She blinked her eyes and she can felt her heart beat faster . .

Her nose seems bleeding. . . .

shit shit shit

Tzuyu quickly turn around and soon chaeyoung found tzuyu have a nose bleed.

" Tzuyu. Y-your nose is bleeding. "

Tzuyu wipe her nose but it keeps flowing. Mrs.Sooyoung look at her.

" Tzuyu. Are you alright? "

" Im sorry. I need to go to the toilet. "

" I'll company tzuyu. "

Chaeyoung say and Mrs.Sooyoung nodded. Chaeyoung and tzuyu went to the toilet. Tzuyu trying to stop her nose from bleeding. Chaeyoung look at her worriedly.

" Are you really okay? what happen? "

Tzuyu get flustered and blushing hard. It makes her eyes teary because how embarassing it is. after for don't know how long staying inside the toilet, tzuyu was her hand and sighed. She try to calm down and forget what she saw earlier. But it didn't go away from her mind. She shake her head while closing her eyes.

" Tzuyu, you can tell me if there's something wrong. "

" I can't! it's too embarassing! "

" what do you mean? "

" I can't tell. "

" Oh c'mon. Im your bestfriend. You never care about it if it's too embarassing or what. You will tell me about it with dahyun. "

Tzuyu sighed. She open her eyes and her heart beat faster. She's blushing hard again and groaned.

" What is it? "

" Im not a pervert! "

" Huh? I don't understand, tzuyu. "

" gosh. Chaeng. "

Tzuyu turn to look at chaeyoung who now waiting for tzuyu to talk. Tzuyu sighed and look down.

" I-i just saw the japanese girl underwear "

➪ You sneaky little pervert yoda. 👁️👄👁️ Why tzuyu like this? 😂