Boomerang ¹⁶

༄ Author Pov

" The end. "

" Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😭"

" M-minju baby. Shh. Mama- "

" MOMMY!!!! 😭 "

oH SHIT. Im dead im dead im dead.

Tzuyu thought. She was trying to make her baby minju stop crying while patted her back but baby minju kept crying and her voice getting louder each second. Tzuyu pray inside her mind hoping her wife was too busy and not listening to baby minju voice.

But unluckily, tzuyu frozed when she saw her wife already glare at her while hands on her hips. Tzuyu gulped and patted her baby minju back.

" MOMMMMYYYY 😭 "

" Baby minju. Mommy is here "

Baby minju sniffed then turn around. She saw her mommy walk towards her.

" Mommy 🥺 hnghh "

Baby minju open wide her arm wanting her mommy to pick her up and hugging her.

Baby minju is sobbing

Baby minju is sobbing. Tzuyu look away while scratch her neck not dare to look at her wife who now hugging their daughter baby minju while glaring at her.

" I didn't mean to make our baby crying my love. "

" Hmm. "

Tzuyu wife huffed while still patting their daughter head.

" Mama is lying to me. she say the story that she tell me will be a happy ending but it's suddenly the end and it's sad mommy. Mama is lying to minju! 😭 "

Baby minju sniffed then look at her mommy. She pout a little and tzuyu wife get melt an instant when she stare at her daughter face. She have that chubby cheeks and it makes her more adorable when she pout.

" Aww baby minju. Shh mommy will punish mama later. Tzuyu 😤"

Tzuyu wife, Chou Sana glare at her wife. tzuyu pout back making their daughter started crying.

" Now she's cheating! mommy 😭 such a clown. "

It's been a habit to baby minju calling her mama a clown since she always hear her mommy calling her mama a clown.

Tzuyu facepalm and sighed. She get up then patted her daughter head.

" Im sorry. mama didn't know that you're going to cry when you listen to mama telling a stories. You really confident that you're not gonna cry. So mama just telling a stories to you. But you end up crying. Tsk tsk come here. Is baby minju want ice cream? hehe "