My only sunshine ²²

༄ Author Pov

Zuyu breath heavily. He massage his head and look at his self at the mirror. Thank god he's alright. Just a little blood on his forehead but he's fine. Just feel dizzy. He decide to get out from the car and saw the back of his car has broken. He look at the car that crash his car. He's unconscious and start call the ambulance.

It's been an hour, Sana wait for so long but zuyu didn't coming yet. She already text and call him but he doesn't answer. She walk back and forth while bit her nails.

What took you so long chewy ah.

Sana thought. she try to call him again but not reaching. She groaned. She still at the outside of her house waiting for him.

while sitting and staring on her phone, suddenly a car stopped infront of her. She look at it and wonder who is it.

She gasped when zuyu get out from the car.

" Thankyou. Please be careful "

" You're welcome. And thank you too "

Zuyu bid goodbye to the taxi driver. when it gones, zuyu turn around only to see sana just staring at him. He walk closer to her and scratch his neck.

" Hi. Sorry im late. "

" W-what happen to your head? "

" Oh. There was an accident earlier. "

Zuyu smile. Sana move closer into him and look at the adhesive bandage that cover his forehead. She touch it make him wince in pain. He hold her waist.

" o-ouch. don tachit "

Sana chuckle when she see him pout. She sighed. She didn't realise zuyu hand hold her waist though.

" You worried me. Didn't i tell you to be safe? "

Sana stare at his eyes. He smile lovingly.

" I was about to replied your message when suddenly accident happen. Thank god im fine or im dea- "

" Don't you dare said that words zuyu. "

Zuyu pull her closer. And that's when sana realise he wrapped his arm around her waist. Sana stare at his eyes.

" Are you afraid of losing me sana? "

Sana felt him rub her cheeks. Sana heart beat faster.

" N-no. i mean, ofcourse im afraid. we still have 3 more scene left. If you died, the movie will cancel. "

Sana stutter. She said while look into his eyes but her mind was thinking something else. Zuyu get to read what's on her mind and he smile.

" Don't worry sana. I should be the one that afraid losing you. You're mean the world to me. I love you and always do. Though you didn't love me anymore and you have someone else you love, i will not give up. I'll wait. I know you're gonna fall in love to me soon. "

Sana heart beat even more faster. She feel weak. She close her eyes remember the past.

" Dahyun break up with me. "

Zuyu facepalmed. sana tears suddenly fall down on her cheek.

" W-what? "

" You hear me zuyu. He just broke up with me earlier. He love someone else. "

Zuyu should be happy but seeing sana cried, he felt sad. He don't like to see her crying. He wipe her tears.

They now sit on the couch while facing into each other. Sana told everything about what her ex has just told her earlier. Zuyu was listening. He know who's dahyun fall in love. But he still doesn't know momo plan. he want to tell sana but he decide not to tell sana now. Since it will make it worse.

Zuyu place his hand on sana hand. He caress it softly while look into her eyes.

" You love him so much did you? "

Sana look at him but didn't said anything.

" It sad knowing the girl you've been waiting for so long fall in love with someone else. "

" Zu.. "

" Im fine sana. It's just. It's still hurt. It's hurt to remember what you said before. That you don't love me anymore when you're the one i love so much. "

" Zu- "

" But i understand sana. Don't worried about it. I will always be there for you from now on. Im always here when you need me sanny. "

Zuyu move closer to her.

" Why i think that im a bad person here zuyu? "

Sana mumble. Zuyu hear it and shake his head.

" You're not a bad person sana. You just lost your memories. And that's happen. You stop loving me because you didn't remember at all and fall in love with someone else. You didn't know your chewy here has been waiting you for a long time. "

Sana tilted her head to look at zuyu.

" What? "

" What what? "

Zuyu said while caress her hair. He shrug.

" How did you know that i lost my memories? "

" Oh. About that.. "

Zuyu scratch his back neck.

" Remember the magic shop that we go when we were still a little kid? "

" You go there? "

" Yeah. Jihyo told me about you. So.. "

Sana didn't said anything.

" Sana? "

Zuyu stare at her but sana turn around not looking at him back. Zuyu eyebrow furrowed.

" What's wrong? "

" Don't ever dare to look into my eyes from now on chewy. I know about you too. "

" ... oh "

Zuyu chuckle and clear his throat.

" So you know already. Heh "

Sana nod while her back still facing at him. He huffed.

" Hey, turn around. I want to see your face. "

" Never. "

Zuyu head suddenly in pain.

" ouch my head. "

Sana turn around immediately and look at zuyu who now holding his head. Sana feel worry.

" Zuyu are you okay? "

Sana stare at him. He open his one eye and look at her. He grin. Sana frowned.

" Heh. "

" You- aish. "

Sana puff her cheek making zuyu chuckle.

" Don't do that! You scare me! "

" Yieeee someone is worry hehe "

Zuyu pinch her cheeks making sana hit his hand while whining. Zuyu laugh. Sana take a deep breath. Zuyu stare at her eyes.

" There something i wanna know sana. "

" What is it? "

" Remember the first time we met? ".

" Yeah. Why? "

" Can you tell me about the dream? "

" ... "