My only sunshine ¹³

༄ Author Pov

Sana has gone home at night after went to the magic shop. she now toss and turn in bed while thinking about zuyu. she can't stop thinking about the past. She blush when she remember that she confess her feelings to zuyu when she was a little. Thinking back again, her face redder when zuyu once told her that he's been waiting her until now. His heart only for her.

She squeal that she even bit her blanket 👁️👄👁️ but then realise that she already have a boyfriend.

Arghhhh. why now?!

She's confused with her feelings. She do love her boyfriend but now maybe just maybe she already start falling in love with zuyu.

Is this called cheating when i already have a boyfriend but had falling in love with another guy? it's not cheating right?! yes or no? arghh!!

She think that she need to talk with someone else. The first thing in her mind was her mom. She decide to call her mom since she was really close with her mom since she still a little. Everytime she sad or there's something bother her, she will talk to her mom.

She dial her mom and her mom immediately pick up the call.

" Mom? "

" Yes honey? are you okay? "

" Hmmm. No. "

" Now what's happend? "

" Do you still remember that i ask you our old address to find out something? "

" Sanny, just because your mommy is getting older every year, doesn't mean mommy already forget about what you talk LASTNIGHT. "

" oh right. Hihihi. "

" Now spill. "

" I remember him now mom. He's really chewy. "

" *Gasped* Really?! Oh my god!! finally."

" nani? "

" oh nothing. How can you remember it?"

" I visit the magic shop. The owner of the shop give me something to drink. And boom i remember it about the past"

" oh. Wow. "

" Wow? really? haiyaa 🤦‍♀️ "

" Uh honey. Can mommy ask something?"

" What is it mom? "

" Is there a drink to go back to being young again? Like young and beautiful. "

" ... "

" sanny? are you there? "

" really mom? "

" Why? *pout* "

" Stop it mom. Just face a reality that mom already old. Pfft "

" Why why why "

" hihihi. But mommy still beautiful! really. I love you mommy. "

" Okay okay. Now what's bother you just now? "

" You really know me well mom. But yeah. Im confused right now. Like really really confused. "

" Why? "

" I've been in relationship with these guy for 3 years already. That's before i remember that zuyu is chewy. so- "