My only sunshine ²⁸

༄ Author Pov

" Can you said it what's on your mind, sana? "

Zuyu pull her closer, staring into sana eyes. Sana smile sweetly.

" I love you Chou Zuyu "

Zuyu heart melting once he hear sana said that words. Zuyu eyes shining.

" You love me. Finally "

Sana wrapped her arm around his neck, hugging him. She nodded. Zuyu hug her tightly.

" I love you too minatozaki sana. "

" I know you'll always love me. Though i always hurt your feelings. But still you never give up on me. Sometimes i think that im not deserve you but- "

" You're my everything sana. I'll never give up on you. I always love you till the end. I'll not hurting you like he did to you. I just want to be with you. Always sana. "

Sana heart melt. They were hugging tightly. After a couple minutes, they pull away the hug. Zuyu smile sheepishly staring at sana.

" So.. Will you be my girlfriend? "

Sana then thinking, she hummed not looking at zuyu who now waiting for her answer. She shrug.

" I don't know. "

Zuyu frowned. Sana get inside her house and blowing a kiss.

" Goodnight my lovely alien boyfriend. Muah "

She closed the door, zuyu still frowned. But then smiling like an idiot.

boyfriend. Hee

" Goodnight too girlfriend! Love you so much! "

Sana giggle and hear zuyu already left after hearing he drove his car. Sana heart beat faster. She touch her lips and squeal.

She lay on her bed and text her new boyfriend. before she text him, she change his contact name and started texting him.

To : My future ♥︎

Zu.. Drive safely. Call me when you're arrived. I'll be waiting. 💜

She hug her pillow tightly while waiting for his replied. She still touch her lips and smile.

Zuyu can feel his phone vibrate. He want to read it after saw sana text message. But he have to hold it down a minute since he almost arrived at his house.

After a couple minutes, he's arrive and walk to his house while reading sana message. He was smiling like an idiot reading her message. He's typing while walking and suddenly

" Ouch! "

Zuyu rub his forehead because he just bump the door infront of him. He whimper and curse at the door. after get inside and lock the door, he walk upstair to his room and again trip for nothing and was about to fight the stair. It was funny to think about how clumsy he is. But cute and it was because of typing a message for his girlfriend.

instead of texting her, he decide to call her since she want him to call her. He wait and after a couple of second, she pick up the call.

" Baby girl "

Sana was blushing. She was thinking what should she call him.

" chewy. um "

" You can call me anything sana. "

Zuyu chuckle. Sana clear her throat.

" anything ~ "

" .... "