Assurance ✔︎

༄ Author Pov

It's 7:00am in the morning and it's raining. The squirrel look like girl stirred in her sleep. She snuggle closer hugging her pillow but something is not right. She frozed when she felt someone hug her tight. Slowly she open her eyes and her mouth hung open when she saw the person that she's been missing a lot. She can't believe on what she see just now. She can't believe her girlfriend was here hugging her.

" Ch-chewy? "

Maybe im just dreaming. Yeah. Im dreaming.

Sana thought. But she can't help it but to poke her girlfriend dimple. Tzuyu stirred in her sleep but not woken up. She still hug sana though. Sana giggle cutely and poke again but it didn't make tzuyu open her eyes. Not until sana peck her lips. Sana blushed after kiss tzuyu lips. Sana snuggle on tzuyu chest and blushed.

" I want more. "

" Huh? "

Sana look up and saw her girlfriend smiling showing her dimple but still closing her eyes. Tzuyu said again.

" I said i want more. "

" W-what are you talking about "

Sana asked still face reddened like a tomato. Tzuyu open her eyes and sana blushed.

" I want more of your kisses babygirl "

Sana blushing hard and hide her blushing face on tzuyu chest. She mumble don't wanna but tzuyu hear what her babygirl said just now. Tzuyu chuckle. She kiss sana head.

" Good morning my love. "

Sana suddenly look up and said.

" You. Since when you came here? "

" Ouch my heart hurts. My baby just ignoring my morning wish. "

Tzuyu pout. Sana cringed but then she kiss tzuyu pouting lips.

" Morning *peck* My *peck* Bae *peck* Tzu *peck* Happy? "

Sana grin. Tzuyu blushed. She nodded.

" Now it's you the one ignoring my question. Hmph im hurts. "

Sana pout. Tzuyu eyebrow furrowed and smirk. She suddenly move on top of her babygirl making sana blushed. Tzuyu caress sana cheeks.

" Can i kiss you? "

" Why did you ask if you can kiss right away? "

Sana smiled while wrapped her arms around her lover neck. Tzuyu slowly leaned kissing sana lips. They kiss passionately. After for don't know how long, They pulled away the kiss to catch their breath.

" I miss you baby. "

" I miss you too chewy. "

" I arrived last night. You're sleeping so i don't want to wake you up. "

Tzuyu said while kissing sana cheeks. Sana giggle cutely because tzuyu can't stop kissing her chubby cheeks.

" Damn i miss your cheeks. "

" Only my cheeks? "

Sana pout. Tzuyu chuckle. She whisper on sana ear making sana blushing hard. she hear what has tzuyu said just now.

" I miss you screaming my name "

" Hmm Chewy. It's still in the morning "

Sana moaned when she felt tzuyu grind on her private parts while kissing her neck. Tzuyu bit it making sana moan again.