The girl in the painting ¹²

༄ Author Pov

Tzuyu already get back home and got soaking wet in the rain. it was raining hard since earlier. Tzuyu saw her dog barking and run towards her. she patted her dog and realise that she didn't hear sana voice. She then decide to walk upstair while calling sana but sana didn't answer her.

Tzuyu open her door and saw sana. But tzuyu can hear sana was crying inside the blanket.

" Sana.. "

Tzuyu sit on the bed and got shocked when sana suddenly hug her. She was sobbing hard while hugging tzuyu. Tzuyu patted her back while trying to calm her down.

" Why are you crying? "

" I-it's accck t-zuyu im scared. "

The thunder strike that it make sana whimper while still sobbing, hugging tzuyu tightly. Tzuyu chuckle and hug her tightly.

" Shh. Im here sana. Sorry if i took it so long. Stop crying okay? "

Sana sniffed and nodded but still hugging tzuyu, afraid that the thunder strike again. She feel relief tzuyu come back home.

They were hugging until sana realise tzuyu got soaking wet.

" Y-you're wet. "

" .. Yeah. Because of the rain. I'll take a shower first okay? you'll be alright here. "

" C-can i join? im afraid "

sana pout. Tzuyu blinked her eyes but shaking her head.

" Nope. stop pouting. Tsk. I'll be right back. "

" But im soaking wet too. See? my clothes are wet because hugging you 😟 "

" Umm. Fine. "

Tzuyu gave up and both of them start taking a shower together. Tzuyu can't stop blushing.

" Thankyou~ it's very delicious tzuyu ah "

Tzuyu smile. It's not raining hard anymore and now they were at the kitchen, eating.

" So, what are you doing today when i was in school? everything's okay? "

" Just playing with gucci and watching tv. I got bored so i stay in your room. "

Sana didn't say anything about the book because she's afraid tzuyu will get mad and she doesn't want tzuyu got angry to her. She still can't get over about the book. The reason why she tear the last page because she saw the drawings has moved and she saw two people kissing but all of sudden the one person there is soon dissapeared and it makes sana got shocked and tear the last page. She found it scary because the drawings is moving. There's a word writing below the drawing but since sana can't understand much, she just tear it into pieces and throw inside the thrash.

" Sana? "

Sana was startled when tzuyu pinch her cheeks. She look at tzuyu.

" You're spacing out. Are you sure you're okay? "

" Um y-yeah. Sorry. "

Tzuyu nodded and they finished eating. Sana was the one that wash the dishes since tzuyu already cook for both of them and sana want to help. Tzuyu sat on the sofa while watching tv. Gucci is beside her, sleeping.

After sana was done, she sit beside tzuyu while leaning her head on tzuyu shoulder. They were watching drama and again, sana saw two person kissing but all of sudden, the person inside the drama is slowly dissapeared and another person which is a guy was crying when the girl is dissapeared.